24 hr gyms

anyone know if the 24 hour gyms like snap fit and anytime fitness worthwhile joining?
I have no idea what is down in NOLA, but I am a member of Anytime Fitness here in Baton Rouge. I am very pleased with it. The MILF's are lagniappe!!!!
Yeah they are. I have a " Anytime Fitness Membership. They give you a pass key so you can go anytime you want to any of their facilities any where in the United States. My Monthly Membership is 58 bucks a month. I go about 3-5 times a week. Thats the key to making it worthwhile is to go and make use of the place. They don't have pools or raquet ball courts, I do miss that. But I like weight training. You should join, you'll also meet some nice people, it can be a great place to socialize as well.

Jim
I used to be a member of Anytime Fitness, just like the previous poster states. Snap is cheaper, just a little and offers pretty much the same thing. I am a member at French Riveria, cheaper. I have met some people there but I really just try to workout when I go, I am not too interested in getting a date while I am all sweaty, lol. I find friendly people where ever I have worked out.

The obne thing I do not stand about gyms is the automatic withdrawal from my account. I will not do that, main reason why I left Anytime. I am with French Riveria because it is most convenient for me, close to my abode. French allowed me to pay a one time fee for a whole year, no automatic withdrawals.
The other great thing about 24hr gyms is that strippers come in to work out after midnight. Of course I am generally sound asleep, but I have a friend that works out at that hr because of his work. He tells me all the time these strippers come in with their tight outfits to work. He has told me he has taken a few home for their "side" work.
Sounds like a great idea, stick
I assume your friend meets strippers at the anytime fitness in baton rouge?
Actually I am 99% sure he works out at Snap.
The other great thing about 24hr gyms is that strippers come in to work out after midnight. Of course I am generally sound asleep, but I have a friend that works out at that hr because of his work. He tells me all the time these strippers come in with their tight outfits to work. He has told me he has taken a few home for their "side" work. Originally Posted by Stick1969
Which 24 hr is that? I seldom go at midnight, but most what I see are middle aged chicks that are now single and are trying to shed 40 lbs, lol. I've been to every one of them in BR and Pryville.
I used to be a member of Anytime Fitness, just like the previous poster states. Snap is cheaper, just a little and offers pretty much the same thing. I am a member at French Riveria, cheaper. I have met some people there but I really just try to workout when I go, I am not too interested in getting a date while I am all sweaty, lol. I find friendly people where ever I have worked out.

The obne thing I do not stand about gyms is the automatic withdrawal from my account. I will not do that, main reason why I left Anytime. I am with French Riveria because it is most convenient for me, close to my abode. French allowed me to pay a one time fee for a whole year, no automatic withdrawals. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
what gyms do that.

it might be convient for some people to have auto-payments.
interesting story with the strippers in the gym doing late nite workouts. is it true for other areas?
interesting story with the strippers in the gym doing late nite workouts. is it true for other areas? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I would assume that it happens in other areas. I have no first hand knowledge because I am sound asleep by then. I can't imagine working out at 1 a.m. I am a 5:30 a.m. guy myself.