My Secret Wish - Sonya Playmate

Several years ago I used to see Sonya on a semi-regular basis, and she was the BEST. I got out of the bidness for a long while and am now a newbie once again. My fondest desire is to accumulate enough references/reviews/whatever it takes to go for it again with Sonya. I'll get there!
She is very much worth the time and effort...good luck!
haha, not a secret anymore

I've not had the pleasure yet either, but hopefully soon... good luck to you!
  • nushi
  • 02-15-2013, 11:02 PM
Why not just send a picture of yourself or other reminder of your many times spent together?

Sonya seems like the type that would welcome old friends back.
haha, not a secret anymore Originally Posted by dbeartx

Why not just send a picture of yourself or other reminder of your many times spent together?

Sonya seems like the type that would welcome old friends back.

Yes, I do welcome back old friends I've seen in the past. Must also have update "references" too. :-)
Yes, I do welcome back old friends I've seen in the past. Must also have update "references" too. :-) Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
I guess we're going to have to go out and patronize some fine young women, and put in some quality debauchery time before we can enjoy Miss Sonya's company. Oh, the burdens of this hobby.
The harder the struggle, the sweeter the victory!
I doubt it's some kind of state secret that many of us guys here want sonya.
lol---I want Sonya too!!!
Sonya: Most Wanted, BIG reward!
I guess we're going to have to go out and patronize some fine young women, and put in some quality debauchery time before we can enjoy Miss Sonya's company. Oh, the burdens of this hobby. Originally Posted by Mister
Yup, lol
I myself have had similar fantasies about the great Playmate
  • Netx9
  • 02-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Her showcase picture in the black skirt, white dress shirt and bra has to be one of the most tasteful, sensuous showcase pix I've ever seen... Good luck rekindling your old friendship!

http://m.eccie.net/images/providers/...d5a02af38c.jpg
Her showcase picture in the black skirt, white dress shirt and bra has to be one of the most tasteful, sensuous showcase pix I've ever seen... Good luck rekindling your old friendship!

http://m.eccie.net/images/providers/...d5a02af38c.jpg Originally Posted by Netx9

Thank you Netx9.
  • Netx9
  • 02-17-2013, 09:39 AM
You are most welcome! Of course all of your pictures are terrific, but there is something special about that one. I'd say Bravo to your photographer, but I'm just guessing it's not possible for you to take a bad picture.