Provider PS3 Themes

• savak
  • 02-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Provider PS3 Themes

Its no secret around here. I'm a nerd and I love video games, I also love hot milfs and the hot milfs that grace this board, and I figured out a cool way to combine these interests of mine into something cool that either might be creepy, cool, or weird. The younger crowd will get this, the older generation not so much so. Its a custom theme created for the playstation 3 utilizing wallpaper and special icons related to the provider. This isn't my desktop.

Pictures below of the sample:

The first picture is a picture I took with my phone of me actually using it. The second picture is a sample from my computer of all the icons and background itself in play. I'm still working out a bunch of kinks (no pun intended) because I just recently go this program and Paint Shop off the internetz

So obviously this is Guinevere, this is very much slapped together at the last minute. I downloaded a program that allows me to make custom themes for my ps3 customizing the icon and background. On this occasion I chose Guinevere because I'm still kind of reeling from the absolute fucking blast I had with her back in January. For the theme I went with some-BDSM, roses, the color pink, girlie stuff with a dark backdrop and the Chuck Norris of Providers herself.

Thankfully Guinevere has lots of pictures to work with on her website. Right now I'm working with Corel PaintShop Pro to edit them and give them a badass background wallpaper. I've also been assembling better icons to better suit a theme dedicated to her.

Shes not the only one either, thankfully a few other providers have allowed me to take pictures of them for me to keep and I plan on doing ps3 themes on other captivating providers that I've seen in the past and that I will see in the future. Of course I won't show them off here since the picture used were understood to be private between us. But, with their permission I will show off ones of pictures that they have lying around here on this website.

Guinevere I hope you approve, I think I you may given what I spotted at your incall. If you want I will make and custom install one for you next time I meet you.

So what do you guys think? Dope? Cool? Brutal? Awesome? Stylish?

Adios.
Sweet!!!
Wee SG!! Awesome & Cool...
When nerds hobby............
As a fellow gamer and geek...that is way kool!!!
Dope...wait...I'm too old for that word...very cool.
As a PS3 fan myself, all I have to say is AWESOME!!
  • RPM12
  • 02-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Nice.
nice custom theme