“Knee Pads” Harris Used Child Actors In that Stupid Space Video.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...ors-nasa-video

This cunt is is so phony and shallow that she couldn’t trust “real kids” in that asinine video she made about “space”.

This stupid kackling bitch is an embarrassment to the Office of the Vice President.

It’s been said that the Vice Presidency isn’t worth a bucket of warm spit. With ole Knee Pads, it could be said that it’s not worth the stream of Willy Browns warm jiz running down her chin.

The World is laughing.
  • oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 10:34 AM
JS - amen - good Sir
Which would be worse - fiden or Harris as POTUS?
it is a Frying pan or teh fire choice!

Buck fiden
from my cold dead hands
they are way off on their "make the group of kid actors look like America" number counting

maybe they are trying to beat into our psyche and send a heavy message that white people don't rule
  • oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 10:46 AM
They are long past that

DPSTs have repeatedly labelled the Black Race - as superior and deserving of Ruling America absolutely
And putting white Peoples and Jewish Peoples in concentration camps.

as kendi /hannah-Jones. Ask any indoctrinated person in DPST run schools!
"Knee Pads" Harris? ... Wasn't he the big poofter bloke halfback
for Wolverhampton??

### Salty
I still can't quit laughing at Harris telling the kids how lucky they will be to actually see craters on the moon as if nobody had ever done that before and THIS is the head of the National Space Council. Good Fucking Grief.
Ain’t it the truth. You can see the craters on the moon with a cheap pair of binoculars.

There could be a master plan at work here. She might be acting so fucking stupid to make Biden look better.
  • Tiny
  • 10-12-2021, 07:10 PM
"Knee Pads" Harris? ... Wasn't he the big poofter bloke halfback
for Wolverhampton??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Wrong Harris. We’re talking about the Vice President. She never was agile enough to play soccer. She probably would have done pretty good in a Rugby scrum though, pulling a train at the bottom or whatever. Undoubtedly she gave better blow jobs than Gerry Harris too. Or at least with Kamala you could pretend you were getting a hummer from a woman.

This cunt is is so phony and shallow that she couldn’t trust “real kids” in that asinine video she made about “space”.

This stupid kackling bitch is an embarrassment to the Office of the Vice President.

It’s been said that the Vice Presidency isn’t worth a bucket of warm spit. With ole Knee Pads, it could be said that it’s not worth the stream of Willy Browns warm jiz running down her chin.

The World is laughing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I despise these people.
Wrong Harris. We’re talking about the Vice President. She never was agile enough to play soccer. She probably would have done pretty good in a Rugby scrum though, pulling a train at the bottom or whatever. Undoubtedly she gave better blow jobs than Gerry Harris too. Or at least with Kamala you could pretend you were getting a hummer from a woman. Originally Posted by Tiny
Hmmm... Thanks for cluing me on with things, mate.
I surely understand better. Though ya gotta give
ol' Kamala her due. She quickly manuvered herself
into Power!

Surely makes me wonder just who Hillary slept with
so she could get power...
... And I surely feel sorry for the poor bastards.

### Salty

The World is laughing. Originally Posted by Jackie S

just when u thinck it caint get any worse... it do.
I despise these people. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes you do.

Sucks to live that way, doesn’t it?

Pity.
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:30 AM
Hmmm... Thanks for cluing me on with things, mate.
I surely understand better. Though ya gotta give
ol' Kamala her due. She quickly manuvered herself
into Power!

Surely makes me wonder just who Hillary slept with
so she could get power...
... And I surely feel sorry for the poor bastards.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Who H..... slept with to advance her career-
My - that is one horrific mental image of that nasty hag .
The whole things a act with very bad actors
Yes you do.

Sucks to live that way, doesn’t it?

Pity. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's funny as hell coming from you.