State: Texas
Address: Willowbrook
Activities: Bbbj, ss, doggy, prone bone, mish
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, nice large natural tits
Recommendation: Yes
you would be one of the few. I don't post here muchi(n fact until last night I thought Eccie was out of business and replaced by Ourhome2.net). yet in the last 6 years I have seen approx 8 providers. very infrequent, One was Conner. she was the very last one. without exception, she was unequivocally the worst provider I have seen. a complete ripoff. I did post a review. the visit with her occurred in May 2019.beware of her
you would be one of the few. I don't post here muchi(n fact until last night I thought Eccie was out of business and replaced by Ourhome2.net). yet in the last 6 years I have seen approx 8 providers. very infrequent, One was Conner. she was the very last one. without exception, she was unequivocally the worst provider I have seen. a complete ripoff. I did post a review. the visit with her occurred in May 2019.beware of her Originally Posted by Solarsystem
Why? Why do you feel the need to post something so negative? You have posted here on Eccie 3 times in 12 years since joining. OH2 is not functionally consistent enough to be an actual replacement.

I have seen Connor and found her to be as advertised, enjoyable and easy to arrange. Your comment reads like a jilted ex or someone who just can't let go of one bad experience 2.5 years ago.

I am not a white knight but I see NO value in your comment other than a need to be negative. Care to contribute a positive review more relevant than your last in 2017? I tire of the negativity...if you don't enjoy the hobby then quit.
  • Uomo
  • 12-29-2022, 09:24 AM
Why? Why do you feel the need to post something so negative? You have posted here on Eccie 3 times in 12 years since joining. OH2 is not functionally consistent enough to be an actual replacement.

I have seen Connor and found her to be as advertised, enjoyable and easy to arrange. Your comment reads like a jilted ex or someone who just can't let go of one bad experience 2.5 years ago.

I am not a white knight but I see NO value in your comment other than a need to be negative. Care to contribute a positive review more relevant than your last in 2017? I tire of the negativity...if you don't enjoy the hobby then quit. Originally Posted by onebigjohn72
Why are you so bothered by his comment? That was his experience and the goal of these forums is to share out experiences. Those who stay silent on bad encounters are doing a disservice to their fellow mongers here. AND he did post a review and brought it back up here as reference so what's the issue?

His comment wasn't rude or degrading or out of line. I've read more bad about her than good and he is entitled to his opinion.
Why are you so bothered by his comment? That was his experience and the goal of these forums is to share out experiences. Those who stay silent on bad encounters are doing a disservice to their fellow mongers here. AND he did post a review and brought it back up here as reference so what's the issue?

His comment wasn't rude or degrading or out of line. I've read more bad about her than good and he is entitled to his opinion. Originally Posted by Uomo
I was wondering the same thing. He did not elaborate about why her service sucked and none of the 3 reviews he has posted here are about her. If someone is going to call out a provider and say her service was bad then he should elaborate about why unless he has a review here that we can read and find out.
I was wondering the same thing. He did not elaborate about why her service sucked and none of the 3 reviews he has posted here are about her. If someone is going to call out a provider and say her service was bad then he should elaborate about why unless he has a review here that we can read and find out. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Solar's first sentence is very bitter and I'm sure is untrue. I'm pretty sure that a look at her reviews would indicate that most are YES. Also, if he did a review, then was not on ECCIE and he should have provided a link.
you would be one of the few. I don't post here muchi(n fact until last night I thought Eccie was out of business and replaced by Ourhome2.net). yet in the last 6 years I have seen approx 8 providers. very infrequent, One was Conner. she was the very last one. without exception, she was unequivocally the worst provider I have seen. a complete ripoff. I did post a review. the visit with her occurred in May 2019.beware of her Originally Posted by Solarsystem
There was a NO review in May of 2019. However, it was not by you. It was by someone with the handle jamesphoto who gave his location as Michigan and joined ECCIE the day after the reported encounter. IMO that review and this post are highly suspect. One thing does pussle me. Why do guys automatically assume that a NO review is honest?
  • Uomo
  • 12-30-2022, 09:24 AM
Good point Jag, I never bothered to look through all her reviews which I should have done.