Gentlemen here are some things you might wanna check, before your appt takes place...

Lesson 101 Hobbyist check list.

1. Taking a bath or shower is always encouraged.
2. Brushing your teeth or dentures is highly recommended. Especially if DATY is expected.
3. Not having open raw sores on ones private, and then wonder why
BBBJ is off the menu.
4. Deodorant and Cologne are always appreciated.
5. Wearing clean clothes. That helps
6. Have your room smell and look clean is always inviting to a women. Trash and empty cigarette packs always belong in the trash can, and not on the FLOOR. Stinky and smelly clothes should never be worn by anybody. A laundry basket could be helpful if the washing machine is full. And last but not least be considerate to those
who may or may not smoke.
Entering a room with so much smoke your contacts are burning. And when you leave your clothes have to be dry cleaned.

Follow each and every suggestion. I'm sure your time with that special provider will be a pleasant one.
Thank you very helpful, especially the denture thing.
3. Not having open raw sores on ones private, and then wonder why
BBBJ is off the menu.

Im surprised with this one you would even continue the appt....wow...I would think you'd be right to decline any activities!
Touché!
Need I say more...
  • Modda
  • 07-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Thanks Monique....point #1 applies even for provider after their previous appointment. I have seen only a few that can fall under that category (shower before appt). Have seen male pubic hair around kitty....you can imagine the situation.
very good advice !!! be respectful to ur ladies !
Guys,I believe this is not an etiquette list but a shot at a recent reviewer. If I made a provider list,it would include not being under the influence of substances,legal or otherwise.......
Guys,I believe this is not an etiquette list but a shot at a recent reviewer. Originally Posted by Fastcar
This is the appropriate forum for any provider, if they have a problem with a review posted about them, to enter their response. Rather than directing the criticism directly towards the reviewer, the OP decided to educate the masses as to her requirements for a pleasant outcall environment and the hygiene of hobbyists. Win-win situation all around and a mature method of posting a response, unlike some of the rants that have been posted in the past in response to negative reviews.
Guys,I believe this is not an etiquette list but a shot at a recent reviewer. If I made a provider list,it would include not being under the influence of substances,legal or otherwise....... Originally Posted by Fastcar
if this post is a shot at a recent reviewer, then it is pretty damn diplomatic, if you ask me.
Have seen male pubic hair around kitty....you can imagine the situation. Originally Posted by modda
That is disgusting. There is no reason a provider should have "leftovers" from another client when meeting with another.
Hmm wonder if I can get Allie_Kat or whoever I see next to help me with Number 1 on this providers list. Nothing like someone washing your back for you.
I agree and love the list, its like they say common sense is not so common sense any more.

Ps
more than happy to help the cleansing process. ;p
Thank you for posting this. A very mature way of pointing out a problem.
Ouch...where is BC?