City: K.C.
State: Missouri
Address: Downtown KC
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: There's nothing to report
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: I couldn't tell you.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
WOW... Nothing.. and that got posted... weird...
This will no doubt be moved to coed, but I applaud you for posting it even if it won't count as a review.
Ill say this once and say it again....This girl is a great time if you pin her down but a flake and a mess.
EDIT - removed personal information
It's more of a kick in the teeth when you go to the trouble to try and do it right. I feel your pain ,Lawyer.
Typical Dixie MO

Appointment at Noon. Get a text asking to delay till say 2 pm. Get a text at 1:30 asking to delay to 4pm. Get a text at 3:30 asking to delay till 6pm. Get a text at 5:30 asking to delay till 8pm. Get a phone call with her crying somewhere in between. If you finally meet up, expect a 6 pack of cheap beer on it's way to being 1/2 downed.
What sucks about all this, and any other girl that does it also, is the complete disrespect for someones time. I mean a guy's gotta eat sometime during the day. If an appointment is delayed an hour or two it may push into another meal time. Then may need to get cleaned up again, brush teeth, etc. Usually if a girl isn't on time or here within 5 to 10minutes after I just let them know they are late and to forget about it.
I hear you, royamcr. I'm not so much worried about the brushing teeth. I just don't like to have a session on a full belly. Also, ED pills work best on an empty stomach. So if I have a 7:00 date, I'll opt for a late dinner. if 7:00 becomes 8, 9, 10, what do I do then?

Honestly, I am amazed by the size of the donation she blew off. I thought it was those three-hour dates that end up tempting a girl to NCNS my 60 minute waste of time. But I can't imagine why a girl would flake on a week's salary for many people. It isn't likely that she got a better offer.
From the comments thus far, it would seem to support my suggestion to ECCIE that they require at least 3 reviews a year from providers. If she has issues that affect her reliability, it would have been nice to have the information and then if I'd booked knowing that there was a chance she was going to flake, then it would have been shame on me (well, sorta). Special provisions for travelers could still require at least one local review per year. A provider may have 5 reviews from clients in Dallas, but they would mean less than one review from, e.g., Fastcar.

Those that have PM'd me with their suggestions and comments. They are very much appreciated.
Thank you, you are gentlemen and whoremongers. My compliments.
PM is your friend. 3 year old provider info is about as useless as............................ .....uh...............tits on a bore hog.
Moved to Coed Discussions as no activities took place.
Thanks for taking the time to write up a very informative and genuine write-up. IMO, without question you are not trying to "stir the pot up". But just relaying to us a honest experience, with some interesting ideas.

Thanks again, sounds like she missed out on an opportunity to meet a good new client.
ive known her for a long time and she was at one time one of the best. very pretty girl to say the least,model good looks really. but she is a total mess and spinning out of control,imho EDIT - removed reference to personal information
ive known her for a long time and she was at one time one of the best. very pretty girl to say the least,model good looks really. but she is a total mess and spinning out of control,imho EDIT - removed reference to personal information Originally Posted by deacon
Agree 100%...Really sad because she is such a pretty lady....but fucked up!