Burlesque in KC, Catch the "Fringe Festival" while you can, July 19 through 29

Guys and Gals,

No one has mentioned the Super Burlesque Shows now performing in Kansas City. The 8th Annual Fringe Festival is performing this week.

www.kcfringe.org

I understand some of you may be more interested in a more hard-core entertainment, but I have seen two of the Burlesque shows and they have been fun, lively, sexy, and well worth your time and money.

Buy a "button" for $5 to support Fringe Festival.

Then simply show up 30 minutes before a scheduled performance and buy a ticket for $10 and walk in for general admission seating.

The shows I have seen are:

"Burlesque and Beggars"

This combination of KC and StL burlesque companies comes off very professionally and is a ton of fun. Full 90 minutes of fast-paced, clothes-dropping action!
Rating: 9 out of 10

and

"A Night at the Opry"

KC Cabaret produces this show, advertised as 60 minutes ran only 40 and only had 4 or 5 strip shows, with music and comedy routines mixed in. Real good for an amateur company , but:
Rating only 5 out of 10

I saw a preview of "Burlesque Bloodbath"
Zombie Girls Stripping, interesting concept for the younger crowd.

and

I saw a short, hilarious, engaging stand-up comedy routine by "Lucky Deluxe".
Based on her teaser, this is a show not to be missed...

Has anybody else seen these Burlesque or other fringe shows?

Wha'd ya think?
Hey LoveWomen....thanks for the thread and info

The amount of alternative or fringe entertainment in KC is sadly very low on the radar, especially for the
over 30 crowd in this town.

The fringe shows are moderately price, very entertaining and for KC extremely rare LIVE alternative forms of entertainment.

If people don't support this type of entertainment then all we are left in this town is, the rather boring forms of entertainiment, i.e. movies or sporting events

I will definitely plan on attending a couple of these shows...along with a couple of fine ladies over the next several days.

Folks, leave the boring suburban fringes, to come into the city, let your hair down and experience some real funky like a monkey fun!!!!
cool i just got my tickets ,, hell yes sounds like fun