What is the rule re: screenshots?

I personally view it as an invasion of ones privacy when folks post screenshots of the personal conversations they have with others.

Can we have some clarification about that?
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

RTM the post in question please, thanks!
Along the same lines, what if someone posts a screenshot of a private conversation on their blog or twitter account or website or some image hosting site, etc - and then makes a post to people here that they posted it there, go read it. Seems to me that should be a violation of the same rule as they are just trying to use a loophole to break the rules.
Along the same lines, what if someone posts a screenshot of a private conversation on their blog or twitter account or website or some image hosting site, etc - and then makes a post to people here that they posted it there, go read it. Seems to me that should be a violation of the same rule as they are just trying to use a loophole to break the rules. Originally Posted by berryberry
I agree, especially on a false premise.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I think this answer covers pretty much All private conversation?

Or at least what the participants would assume would stay private.
It's the internet...land of 1/2 truths that are complete bullshit

I assume nothing is private.

It can be written into the site so you cannot screenshot at all.

I side with DG on the posting of proof of someone harassing her. Although I did not see said proof posted, as she has me blocked, it's completely childish bullshit to attempt to fuck with someone's career just because their feelings were hurt. That's harrassment, it's bullying. The claims had no proof behind them. Her rep was put through the ringer because she didn't kiss a bully's ass? Come on now.

My screenshot I posted...and got a warning for...was completely made up of different convos...mixed and matched to prove how easy it is to make up screenshot bullshit...and I didn't even have to use photoshop

Worried about something you say being screenshotted? Don't say it. Problem solved. No mods needed.
So
Basically once again you're saying that a private conversation with you isn't truly private atall'?

Good to know.
That's not what I said Jinny. Try again.

I said I assume nothing is private.