infraction

ok ,Been on this site for a while and i'll have to say that i am lost now on what you are aloud to comment on and how to do it.. My last comment i hit the private button and ask about price. Thats what i thought you were suppose to do? Help me out here how to comment or i just won't say anything anymore to be safe.
Anything that is posted in the ROS section or already posted within private’s tags must be placed within private tags if mentioned in subsequent posts.

The question you asked was a direct quote from the ROS and was not placed within private tags.

When you click the private tags this will come up:
[private] [\private]

You must place your cursor in between the 2 brackets in between the 2 words private. Then start typing your post or reply.

Practice in this thread to make sure you get the hang of it.
Yes sir that one is correct !!

One sure way to tell also is after you post something in private, log out and see if you can see your comments. If you just see a blank post, it was done correctly.
dj8 thank you for answering a question I never wanted to ask "what are those blank boxes"
dj8 thank you for answering a question I never wanted to ask "what are those blank boxes" Originally Posted by mrjeff1977
Yes sir. Anytime any member has a question that they don't want to ask in public, feel free to pm me and we will get it solved.
  • Devo
  • 12-07-2018, 04:06 PM
You gave me a violation for revealing PA material, except I DON'T HAVE IT?

Can you explain how we are supposed to know what not to share if we are seeing it without knowing that we aren't supposed to see it???????

I asked the same thing basically after I saw your PM about it, and I never received a reply.
That's a really good question Devo. How did you know that one specific fact that was mentioned in the ROS?

I looked back at the post, I didn't see a reply from you. But also check the last post as well in that thread.
Review of Systems
Return On Sales
Run of Site
Robot Operating System
Record of Service
Read-Only Storage

None of these seem quite fitting. Can someone enlighten me on the meaning of ROS? I really need an internet slang for 35+ class
Rest of the Story
  • Devo
  • 12-08-2018, 12:49 PM
The only thing I know for sure, is that I don't have premium access, and I may have quoted something or not, which is now removed, you should have an archived version of that thread showing what I did post.

At this point all I know, is that I still don't know what I did wrong, and if I did reveal something, it wasn't intentional.

IF someone with PA does reveal something they shouldn't and I then quote it, how is that my fault?
  • Devo
  • 12-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Yes sir, I went back and re-checked the thread. Your post was the first one after the encounter and your post contained information that was given in the ROS.

If another member had revealed that info and you quoted that, it would be a different set of circumstances.

Your post wasn’t removed, it was just placed within private tags.
Sounds like a lot of WOS....
  • Devo
  • 12-13-2018, 10:30 AM
Yes sir, I went back and re-checked the thread. Your post was the first one after the encounter and your post contained information that was given in the ROS.

If another member had revealed that info and you quoted that, it would be a different set of circumstances.

Your post wasn’t removed, it was just placed within private tags. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
I don't have premium access, can you email sxplain how I saw it????