URL / Website: tanyadelight.com
City: Nash
State: Tennessee
Address: hotel near airport
Activities: full GFE
Hair Length and Color: short wavy brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: matches her pics perfectly - obviously stunning!
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Genuinely happy you had a good time.

I read your review and went straight away to book a 2 hour. She would be ‘delightful’ I’m sure. But I gave pause at the list of 20–twenty!—rules. That is unappealing.

She is beautiful and articulate. And she has the right to run her ‘side gig’ as she chooses. I respect that and would defend her right to it. But, I’ll pass.

All the best.
I contacted Tanya Delight about 2 years ago through her website. I noticed one of Tanya Delight's rules was to never ask her for a face picture.
First thing Tanya Delight does in her response is ask me for a face picture.
I contacted Tanya Delight about 2 years ago through her website. I noticed one of Tanya Delight's rules was to never ask her for a face picture.
First thing Tanya Delight does in her response is ask me for a face picture. Originally Posted by stuntcockadoodledoo
Looks like her current list of requirements no longer asks for this unless one has no references.
True. I saw her about four months ago and she didn’t ask for that (picture of me). The again, the appointment was through P411.
Just a beautiful face and she’d be quite recognizable out in public if it got out. Love the BBBJ portion of my visit with her looking up at me. Super fit body, could probably kick your ass if you misbehave.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago

Thread Closed. dj8