URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=149
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Montfort
Activities: A lot of them, ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is a real woman, no skinny spinner. I thought she was about 5’5” 120 lbs with big jugs that felt great and a booty you can grab 2 handfuls of and yes I smacked it lovingly. I don’t think I’ve ever said this, but Pics 1 and 2 look exactly like her. Shaved kitty, no tats, soft smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
Funny seeing this review. I asked the booker about Pia this past weekend a day after Pia started and the booker said to come see Pia citing all the customers love her. I told the booker I didn’t see any customer reviews. The booker said just wait and a see. Looks like I’ll just have to keep waiting.
Funny seeing this review. I asked the booker about Pia this past weekend a day after Pia started and the booker said to come see Pia citing all the customers love her. I told the booker I didn’t see any customer reviews. The booker said just wait and a see. Looks like I’ll just have to keep waiting. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Keep waiting down there in Austin LittleBoo, nothing you say will take away from my good time today with PIA.
Keep waiting down there in Austin LittleBoo, nothing you say will take away from my good time today with PIA. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I think you missed the point, 2butts. Don’t be so sensitive and attached to your imagination.

But glad you like your own post. WWBD?
Man she sounds great. I went to see another girl for the first time and it was kind of meh. Looks like I chose wrong.
Looks thicker than a snicker,in a good way
It's been a while since I went to AS. Is Pia of the faith?
It's been a while since I went to AS. Is Pia of the faith? Originally Posted by Lonelyd140

Nice review 2balls.

Nice review 2balls. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thanks. I think I made a mistake by saying pm me, got 11 since yesterday lol. Maybe I should resubmit this review again with added details
Thanks. I think I made a mistake by saying pm me, got 11 since yesterday lol. Maybe I should resubmit this review again with added details Originally Posted by 2balls75
I was just about to pm you so yes I think you should.
Originally Posted by johnnymcloven
She sounds awesome, I sent you a pm. Love her body stats
She sounds awesome, I sent you a pm. Love her body stats Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Got it, replied back. Go see her, you’ll love her. Only responding on here so the complainers with no life can add to their list.
Got it, replied back. Go see her, you’ll love her. Only responding on here so the complainers with no life can add to their list. Originally Posted by 2balls75
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 excellent information 2balls.