Keyboard warriors and promoters

Here’s a new angle. How do we know who the keyboard warrior promoters are? Not just the pesky bumper promoters. This thread is for pinpointing the promoters that not only promote their favored studio but the ones that attack their competitors and ones they have been banned from.

I’d like to hear everyone’s thoughts. Even the members that are part of this bs.
It's pretty clear who those people are. One just rejoined, and the others that were banned made new handles. It's �� t rocket science here. Just look at the boycott list and you have your people's.
It's pretty clear who those people are. One just rejoined, and the others that were banned made new handles. It's �� t rocket science here. Just look at the boycott list and you have your people's. Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
Name names. Which one just rejoined and which ones made new handles?
It’s usually the people with 3-4-5 threads on page one and who repeat the some MO of I support this place and hate that place.. it’s very transparent… the studios who these individuals go to need fo told, and reminded I will not come visit because of ABC handle on eccie, the studio clearly knows who is who for the most part when that person is on account 5 so far.

Studio has messaged me repeatedly to come in for a visit and others have told me the same.
To sort out who is
a promoter and who isn't.

Go to their profile
then click on the
Encounters Tab.

If every encounter is
for the same spa/amp/
sub-amp/booker/agency

They are 100% a promoter.
You can also click on
Their profile handle.
Then click on
"Find more posts by"
on the drop down menu.

You can see every post
they've made to
discern a pattern of
behavior and comment
history.

It's fairly easy to
pick out a promoter
once you figure out
the signs.

Glowing review.
Nothing negative to say.
Knows the entire lineup
at said spa.
Review is fairly vague.
And absolutely NOTHING
negative to say about
the provider that would
turn away prospective
mongers...

Same principle for
the MSM lying to us
about how great
our current POTUS
is doing when the truth
is the exact opposite.

https://www.google.com/search?sca_es...M&vssid=mosaic
Here’s a new angle. How do we know who the keyboard warrior are? Originally Posted by ntxguy
The capital letters BANNED under their handle.
Anyone on this fucking board is a keyboard warrior. If you think you aren't, then you definitely are.