Question for providers

I met young lady for the 2nd time the other day. And after getting dressed to leave she gave me a number to text if I wanted.

She is a great girl, mid 20's and from another country. For which she will be leaving for shortly.

Not sure why she gave me her US number? Thoughts?
I met young lady for the 2nd time the other day. And after getting dressed to leave she gave me a number to text if I wanted.

She is a great girl, mid 20's and from another country. For which she will be leaving for shortly.

Not sure why she gave me her US number? Thoughts? Originally Posted by m3c5f4
Perhaps she was sweetly blowing smoke into your bung
So you can send her money after she gets home to whereverthehellville.
because she loves you. It's the real thing for sure.
She's a Nigerian princess and you just won the Nigerian lottery.
Humor aside, and there's good ones above:
It's her extra tele number for folks she's already seen and she's simply hoping you'll see her again before she leaves.
what other country - link?
Humor aside, and there's good ones above:
It's her extra tele number for folks she's already seen and she's simply hoping you'll see her again before she leaves. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
All the people he sees are from agencies. ..
Duh the red truck.

Not sure why she gave me her US number? Thoughts? Originally Posted by m3c5f4
All the people he sees are from agencies. ..
Duh the red truck. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
I prolly' have a dozen personal #'s for agency girls I've seen in Las Vegas and elsewhere over the years.

Once they've decided you're cool, they just want to cash in again without the agency's cut.

It's all business, man.
  • Old-T
  • 07-31-2016, 10:46 AM
I prolly' have a dozen personal #'s for agency girls I've seen in Las Vegas and elsewhere over the years.

Once they've decided you're cool, they just want to cash in again without the agency's cut.

It's all business, man. Originally Posted by zeejoe

Agree. It is as simple as that in most cases.
She thinks your so cute and want's you for herself ..
she see the wallet for more privet time ..
cutting out the agency fee. but won't pass that savings on to you.