Follow up to panties/no panties

I am getting gas the other day and a hot gal pulls up and as she is getting out of her car, she let's her legs spread and no panties. I am staring and she just smiles. Gets back in her car and gives me the same show. And smiles again and drives off. It was very hot to watch and I could feel a twinge between my legs. My question for the ladies... Do you ever give a guy a tease when out in public?
Of course! That is what makes being a woman so much fun.
I am getting gas the other day and a hot gal pulls up and as she is getting out of her car, she let's her legs spread and no panties. I am staring and she just smiles. Gets back in her car and gives me the same show. And smiles again and drives off. It was very hot to watch and I could feel a twinge between my legs. My question for the ladies... Do you ever give a guy a tease when out in public? Originally Posted by Dawg
Gee, Dawg, did that happen to you only today? Happens to me all the time everywhere - the gas station, Target, the DMV, Sunday school, funerals... It gets so tiresome, all that leg-spreading and smiling. Make it stop!
just smile and lick your lips.... "And ask them if they've ever considered being a Timex Girl"
Gee Wiz, you ever get the feeling of something being run into the ground?
Maybe you're right, PD... OK, I'm done...
Really? Really, guys u took my topic an took it there? Eww. But yea love to tease the whole reason everything I want happens to be on the bottom shelf. Just so my hip hugger jeans can fall a lil an my gstring can show.. Lol