It’s been a while

Any recommendations on where to or where not to stay?
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7267E3EF-F3E2-4AB8-AB7A-1F206DB2141D.jpeg (30.3 KB, 721 views)
Wow! Nice to see you returning to KC sugar! The legend RR back in the "Paris of the Plains"! Really sad I won't be free this week with the holiday and crazy work schedule Mon-thurs. (Sad face). Would certainly love to catch up with you. Gents a high recommend to meet Miss Roxanne if you have not had the pleasure!
As to your question hon the Plaza is probably the best suited because of its central location, things to do, shopping, eats etc.. Wonderful this time of year with the Plaza lights also. All that said it may be rough getting a room at a decent price if at all,and at the last minute during shopping season. Airport area is a long drive for most gents. Overland Park has lots of options but its a tough drive as well for guys during lunch break, morning or evening rush hour make for a tough drive to that local. I'd probably suggest downtown KC for both proximity for most and decent options for places to eat and play in the power and light district. Hope you have a wonderful stay. Safe travels.....
Rox,
Falcon is spot on somewhat.
I'm in Halifax this weekend so all I'll say is that the Plaza this week is heavily prebooked. Don't discount airport row though, it's actually not that far.
DallasRain has the updated Ms. Claus list, that's been checked more than twice, of where to stay, or not stay, for any part of town. Zenovia has same list. Quite a few smaller boutique type places are on that list, which places are overlooked by the masses.
Thank you! I couldn’t remember where I stayed last time, I think it was the Plaza area. Maybe I’ll be pre-booked, too!
I vote for airport but, that's because it's closer for me ;-)
How is the airport a long drive but Overland Park isn’t?? With the light traffic up north the drive is quicker and easier. The plaza is a hassle for guys that don’t work there. I think the best compromise for most with the easiest drive and parking drive is the Legends And it has decent shopping and entertainment
hi my sexy friend...pm ne

have fun
Rox,
Falcon is spot on somewhat.
I'm in Halifax this weekend so all I'll say is that the Plaza this week is heavily prebooked. Don't discount airport row though, it's actually not that far.
DallasRain has the updated Ms. Claus list, that's been checked more than twice, of where to stay, or not stay, for any part of town. Zenovia has same list. Quite a few smaller boutique type places are on that list, which places are overlooked by the masses. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If you're in Halifax make sure you hit King of Donair.
I had to look that up, I’ve always seen it spelled doner.
I had to look that up, I’ve always seen it spelled doner. Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
Canadian version
  • Emmie
  • 11-24-2021, 03:43 PM
Hey honey if you need any recommendations feel free to reach out. If I can help with any references just let me know. Have fun doll!!
I had to look that up, I’ve always seen it spelled doner. Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
Thank you!