Anybody Else Feel Price Points Are Too High?

I used to be a more frequent customer of several of the studio options around town, and this is no insult to them because we are so lucky in this area to have several amazing providers, but at the $200+ price point when I'm bouncing decisions between my brain and my smaller more irrational brain, I'm more likely so say nah, or simply opt for the AMP that's not quite as fun but still satisfying for a bill.

$120-150 was such a sweet spot IMHO. And again this is not to insult the incredible talent in this area, I've just heard rumor that business has slowed down, and I wonder if that's why.

This take is in regards to HE providers with no FS. I'm curious if I'm the only one holding back due to $$$.
IMO this happens about every 10 years-prices go up by increments of $50 and it’s basically everywhere all at once. Nowadays it seems to be about 80/100 for amp, 200 for massage w he for most providers (unless you find a pop-up operator whose desperate for quick cash, and $200-$300 for no massage fs.
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Not a encounter moved to correct forum Originally Posted by Dr-epg
If there are new thread buttons in the encounter forums then someone must have decided not every entry in the forum had to be enccounter. Why are these new thread buttons there?? If there is no purpose for then remove them
Yep, too high! At least a bit, anyway.
No. I feel my pay is too low.
Nope, get over it.
Btw east coast is way higher.
Higher prices at the pump = higher prices to get pumped.
  • Emmie
  • 11-24-2021, 03:37 PM
While it seems that a provider HE and a parlor HE would be the same thing it's absolutely not! You're comparing apples to oranges with this, sorry to say!
I've never understood why folks waste there money at an AMP when for about the same amount they can have an incredible time with an actual provider. Oh well. To each his/her own I guess.
I've never understood why folks waste there money at an AMP when for about the same amount they can have an incredible time with an actual provider. Oh well. To each his/her own I guess. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I don't use amps but i guess I'm better at understanding. #1 you can do "walk ins " at Amps #2 Amps are actually alot cheaper
Don't know why that's so hard to understand
I get those points but for me it's just not the same experience. Thus the reason I stated to each his own. Not sure why that's so hard to understand.
And then add to the fact that what you get in an amp isnt normally whats advertised.
Guys bitch about providers using old pics...yet see the young cute asian pix only to get something entirely different in most cases
  • Emmie
  • 11-25-2021, 10:09 PM
Because if you see a reputable and established provider while she might be at a higher price point you are 99% guaranteed that you won't be meeting LE during that visit. Which if you do run into LE in your 'walk in" visit, I assure you that you will pay way more then just having
originally gone to the verifiable provider. Given the national spotlight of the hobby at the current time, sometimes it pays to pay a little more for piece of mind. But that's just my opinion...

I don't use amps but i guess I'm better at understanding. #1 you can do "walk ins " at Amps #2 Amps are actually alot cheaper
Don't know why that's so hard to understand Originally Posted by cmore197474
Next page