URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: FB
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Short and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty short. Nice short hair. Decent C cups. She's all natural down there. Pretty nice hips and ass
Recommendation: Yes
Guessing business is pretty slow for her being a Protestant girl now having to resort to all these promoter reviews I’ve seen on her lately. She was a rock star cock star on the rise while at Lovely Angels. Then she denounced the Pope. Too bad.
Guessing business is pretty slow for her being a Protestant girl now having to resort to all these promoter reviews I’ve seen on her lately. She was a rock star cock star on the rise while at Lovely Angels. Then she denounced the Pope. Too bad. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Yeah she said no to bbfs even after I offered am extra 3.

After the session, in the back of my mind, I was wondering if she caught something at LA. But doesn't wanna quit the work since its good money for them.

Idk, could just be me being paranoid and looking into things that are not there.
I was out at condom..
I was out at condom.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Agree! Much better out there if required to wear a cover. Cristal wouldn’t even be on my list unless she were Catholic again.
Agree! Much better out there if required to wear a cover. Cristal wouldn’t even be on my list unless she were Catholic again. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Are there any studio girls at current market price where they'd be on your list if they forced you to cover?
Cristal was on my repeat list. Until I saw this promotional review. Damn… whenever this guy reviews, it kills their biz (Houston).
What’s the deal, is this studio in Houston? I’d rather much prefer the cover ty.
I’d rather much prefer the cover ty. Originally Posted by Zulu_Js88
Really? Maybe you should go back and re-read the two reviews you wrote on Lovely Angels ladies Reina and Joey where you DID NOT use a condom with Joey. My how you change your mind back and forth so frequently.

What a hypocrite! And obvious promoter.

Are there any studio girls at current market price where they'd be on your list if they forced you to cover? Originally Posted by 123ksalter
Yes!
Really? Maybe you should go back and re-read the two reviews you wrote on Lovely Angels ladies Reina and Joey where you DID NOT use a condom with Joey. My how you change your mind back and forth so frequently.

What a hypocrite! And obvious promoter.

Yes! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Zulu is a new handle, has only reviewed LA ladies and all this after a "new" LA. Another odd thing is that he originally said his location was Philly and has now changed it to Tx after I questioned him about being a new member from Philly.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2881739
Yeah she said no to bbfs even after I offered am extra 3.

After the session, in the back of my mind, I was wondering if she caught something at LA. But doesn't wanna quit the work since its good money for them.

Idk, could just be me being paranoid and looking into things that are not there. Originally Posted by 123ksalter
Extra 3? I like your hobby style. Go big or go home.