Dream Girl...One Shot...One Time.

• Toyz
  • 06-26-2012, 10:50 PM
OK...imagine your dream girl. I know you've imagined her hundreds of times...think about her, form her in your mind. Is she voluptuous? Curvy? Is she an "A" cup? A "DD"? Brown eyes? Green eyes? Spinner, Modelesque, Short & Poundable?

You have one chance...one line...to get this girl to see you. But...you have to pick ONE line from a movie. What do you say?

I go first...

"Hello, I'm Batman".....

YOUR TURN...
In all of this excitement, I lost count of how many times I fired. Did I fire 5 times or 6? Do you feel lucky? Go ahead , make my day!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
"Come here, damn you, I want to touch you."
Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
Lets make like fabric softener and Snuggle!

LOL I like!
Roxanne, I never knew you were into girls. :P

Anyway, here's mine:

"Let's put a smile on that face"
Hehe....a lot of things you don't know about me
"How much? "
Did you know that Ted Bundy's first dog, a collie, was named Lassie?
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. Let's find out!!!
my name is gump....forrest gump
I'm your huckleberry
I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, [insert name]. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names.
- Rhett Butler

oh...you said one line. Not a soliloquy.
“The Hammer is my penis.”
  • Sire
  • 06-27-2012, 09:11 AM
“Ehm, look. Sorry, sorry. I just, ehm, well, this is a very stupid question and… particularly in view of our recent shopping excursion, but I just wondered, by any chance, ehm, eh, I mean obviously not because I guess I’ve only slept with 9 people, but-but I-I just wondered… ehh. I really feel, ehh, in short, to recap it slightly in a clearer version, eh, the words of David Cassidy in fact, eh, while he was still with the Partridge family, eh, “I think I love you,” and eh, I… I just wondered by any chance you wouldn’t like to… Eh… Eh… No, no, no of course not… I’m an idiot, he’s not… Excellent, excellent, fantastic, eh, I was gonna say lovely to see you, sorry to disturb… Better get on…"
—Four Weddings and a Funeral Charles (Hugh Grant) to Carrie (Andie MacDowell).

"As You Wish".
--The Princess Bride

"I wish I knew how to quit you!"
--Brokeback Mountain

I just kid. Actually I would choose this:

“No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
—Gone With The Wind Rhett (Clark Gable) to Scarlett (Vivien Leigh)