Interesting thread I would like to share with the rest of the Hobby community!

• gfx
  • 10-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Like an idiot I clicked on this link without knowing exactly what I'm looking at or where I'm going. Or maybe it's that Mod instinct to double check for spam and forum violations. (No, it's the first reason).

Luckily, it takes you to the San Antonio ECCIE forum entitled "Do you like Elizabeth's Amateur Shower Video?" Definitely a threAD but more of community service announcement about proper hygiene and cherry pies.
Moved to the sandbox, since it's not hobby related, and gfx, you need to fix your sig line:

#23 - Each member's signature line is an extension of their ability to express their personality to others online. We offer a relaxed and flexible set of guidelines for our members and staff to follow regarding maintenance of their signature area. In short, you are allowed 15 lines of text, space, and images. You may include colored text or larger font sizes, and you may include images that do not exceed 60 pixels in height. Limit font size to "5." Images or larger-than-default text will be counted as 3 of your 15 lines allowed, so please consider this when constructing your signature area. Additionally, you may include links and other items of contact info, but avoid mentioning specifics regarding acronyms, services, or rates. We also ask that you refrain from including links to or mention of competing websites.
Moved to the sandbox, since it's not hobby related, and gfx, you need to fix your sig line: Originally Posted by Duke of G
Duke, every time I see your avatar it makes me miss GOT. I'll subsidize my waiting for it to re-appear with some redneck zombie killers which should kick off again soon. Boardwalk has lost a little bit of its zip this season (to me).