Everybody seems to be in a mood to correct one's English; So here it goes.

This rich Texan oil entrepreneur send his kid in the 80's to Harvard.

After a couple of months, the entrepreneur had a business trip to Boston, so he called his son to see if they could meet. He missed his son.

This was before cell phones, so the son said they should meet at the entrance to the main library at 5 pm.

The father went to Harvard. When he got there, it was so big he got lost. so he stopped,
got out of his car and asked someone that looked like it could be a professor:

"Excuse me sir, can you please tell me where the library is at?"

The professor shakes his head and responds:

"Sir, here in Harvard we use proper English; First, we don't begin a sentence with 'Can' if we want the other party to do something; it is intended only to see if one is capable of something. Also, proper English dictates that we never finish a sentence with a proposition. So would you mind rephrasing your question so I can answer your question?"

The Texan thought for about a minute and replied:

"Would you please tell me where the library is at, asshole?"
funny joke, but as a board-certified grammar policeman, I have to point out that you spelled the word "preposition" as proposition"... please refer to the Oxford Dictionary, the next time you propose to post humorous tales
Lets not forget Eccie Newbie too that list. Man he's on me like white on rice.
Lets not forget Eccie Newbie too that list. Man he's on me like white on rice. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
By all accounts, a fun place to be.
thanks for the grins luke. if i was getting grades for these posts;then,i still would not worry about correct grammer.
funny joke, but as a board-certified grammar policeman, I have to point out that you spelled the word "preposition" as proposition"... please refer to the Oxford Dictionary, the next time you propose to post humorous tales Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you. Where is that dictionary at, asshole?
Thank you. Where is that dictionary at, asshole? Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
That is hilarious. You set everyone up for that beautifully!
That is hilarious. You set everyone up for that beautifully! Originally Posted by Say What

LMFAO!