MTR DIABLO HAS CHOSEN ANOTHER PROVIDER MY COMPLIMENT!! GIRLS, LETS GO WOULD'VE O MEER

okay have it your way... good night guys! out of bounds just threw off my mood.not so wanting a good FF now. keep in touch
If those are what I think they are you aren't allowed to post contents of private messages in the forums.
nope they are not. but thanks for instigating something you know nothing about
I have about 50 French army rifles for sale. Most are in great condition. None have ever been fired....just dropped a bunch of times
obviously, it wasn't messages. it was replied in french. i speak french. I can read and write and comprehend the rules. lame if you ask me. that was creative as hell!

I was attempting to make everyone happy even the provider i was donATING TO for first place prize.... sorry guys....OOB just BOOed me off the stage. sorry to ad some pizzaz to this . guess its my awesome IOP i am know for. i have trouble controlling it...sometimes.

you seem as though you may be a natural at my ad...you should have gone along with the rest of the people instead of instigated like some snitch. need to release some aggression there out of bounds? maybe gag me? give me a good smack on the ASS? DO I NEED A SPANKING?
Don't mess with the devil.
Wtf?
Don't mess with the devil. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Heh. What he said.
No issues, all I'm interested in are her mouth and that beautiful derriere she has.
okay have it your way... good night guys! out of bounds just threw off my mood.not so wanting a good FF now. keep in touch Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
Umm...Ok.

okay have it your way... good night guys! out of bounds just threw off my mood.not so wanting a good FF now. keep in touch Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
How do you feel about BBCR?
I meant to get a screen shot.

But like the honey badger, no shits were given.
Note to self: Never post on the Internet when you've had too much to drink. Thanks for the reminder.
If those are what I think they are you aren't allowed to post contents of private messages in the forums. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
True very true..... But she can paraphrase the PM and that is ok....Just
DON'T post the actual PM.