Date: 05/03/2019
Name: Camila
Phone: Check her ad
Email Address: Check her ad
URL / Website: Check her ad
City: Houston - wedtchase - appointment
State: Texas
Address: She will provide
Activities: SHOWER, DFK++, BBBJ, BALLS LICKING, BBBJ, BREAST WORSHIP, BBBJ, K9 (SEVERAL O'S), MISH, K9, POPPPED IN BAG,
I sometimes in the session felt it is very mechanical nothing like true GFE session.
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3, very beautiful slim figure, no fat, smells gd, very clean.
Recommendation: Yes
Info on their web?
Thanks for the review

Seems fake. Just registered and a crappy review
Puzzled all the activities sound like an awesome GFE but then Quote

I sometimes in the session felt it is very mechanical nothing like true GFE session

How is a Shower, DFK, Multiple BBBJ, Ball Licking and all add up to being Mechanical????
Confused too
I get it. She’s great imho.
I'm confused too
  • Jjbjj
  • 05-14-2019, 10:48 PM
Hmm I'm confused also !! She has very bad reviews on my point of view
She gives horrible service. Probably the worst services that i have had 8n the game. I wouldnt recommend her for anyone. Sucks cause she is sexy
She gives horrible service. Probably the worst services that i have had 8n the game. I wouldnt recommend her for anyone. Sucks cause she is sexy Originally Posted by Cantwait281
I have seen Jazmine twice and she gives a great GFE service. After the first encounter she introduced me to Camila and she is VERY attractive IMO. I keep wanting to pull the trigger on her but Jazmine is such a bird-in-the-hand, guaranteed quality GFE session that I just can’t risk a meh session for the arguably minimal upgrade in looks.