Lake serene on Clearview

Any new intel on this place? I had always heard legit only, but rumors are that may have changed?
Have heard the same. Hope someone does a review
I went one time and they were running the “more time?” con which I shutdown immediately. If you are not familiar with the “more time?” Con, what they do is sensual massage, at the end she will glaze a hand quickly over your dick then say “time is up” and ask for more cash for “‘more time?”... which is all you will get. More time with another tease at the end asking for more money for more time. Years ago, the AMPs in Gonzales all did this too.
I went one time and they were running the “more time?” con which I shutdown immediately. If you are not familiar with the “more time?” Con, what they do is sensual massage, at the end she will glaze a hand quickly over your dick then say “time is up” and ask for more cash for “‘more time?”... which is all you will get. More time with another tease at the end asking for more money for more time. Years ago, the AMPs in Gonzales all did this too. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge