Place your bets?

Will the media go all in to promote the latest "ethnic" lives matter protest in Philly?

or

will they keep it controlled until Nov4th?
Always bet on black.
SNICK
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNOCK
OINK
OINK Originally Posted by winn dixie
left out a step snack comes before oink.

lol
Always bet on black. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

The lsm has been mum on their partners rioting and looting lately! They dont want the voters aware that its still happening and cops are being shot!
Its obvious they're ignoring all the evidence of hunters laptop and businesses. Again, so that voters arent aware of the biden family crime syndicate!
I read about the Philly shooting, and consequent confrontations, yesterday, as it was happening. I read about it on the Washington Post website. It's all over the national news today.

Anyone who claims it's not being reported, is a liar.
I read about the Philly shooting, and consequent confrontations, yesterday, as it was happening. I read about it on the Washington Post website. It's all over the national news today.

Anyone who claims it's not being reported, is a liar. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Only a mere mention! Its being suppressed to help joe! Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar and an antifa sympathizer!
The cops done shot another Black Man
So me and my Bro’s, we got a plan
Gonna go on a all night looting spree.
Gotta get me a big screen color TV.
Eugenics work lolling
BLM make themselves a laughing stock trying to justify a black man chasing the cops around with a knife, what their supposed to stand there and get stabbed?
Not all black lives matter... shoot violent assholes. Yay!!!
Would not have chased me around a vehicle with a knife, drop him and unload clip in his twitching corpse while his loved ones watch, then ask them if they want some.

But on a good note, it’s probably gonna fuck Trump in Pennsylvania
Probably should thank the life that didn’t matter.