The thing I admire the most about the ladies in the community is

The thing I admire the most about the ladies in the community is their ability to police their own and keep what they want to discuss private.....

There are no real equivalents to those like ChicagoK9 amongst the Providers with their Private area.... For the most part they keep their stuff private....

Without a doubt, the ladies of ECCIE, have a better grip on "their balls" than a lot of the guys that feel the need to run telling them all the suff that is said in an area that should be private.

I guess it helps for the ladies to not NEED a set of Balls... After all...... Most of them have a few sets of them gathered from some of the wusses on the site....

KUDOs Ladies....
  • kSoze
  • 10-12-2012, 01:17 PM
The thing I admire the most about the ladies in the community is their ability to police their own and keep what they want to discuss private... Originally Posted by Whispers
Who is kissing ass now? Don't expect to be flooded by their responses or if any... You love to play the bad cop good cop but many of the ladies do NOT support you no matter what BS you try putting out there as your own.

What is the harm in ChicagoK9 or anyone else that is a gentleman to keep an ear and eye out for the security of our lady members? Bros before Hoes, good luck with your club but, count me out!
Simply a rule of the board that showing Locker Room Content to a member without access is a serious infraction.

If you think for a minute this post is about me kissing ass to the ladies you are incredibly clueless..... It's another jab at K9 and those like him that can't respect those rules because they believe they do not apply to them.

Like you.... YOU don't think the ruls apply to you either do you?
That is true about the ladies Whispers, but ECCIE really helps them out, where they don't help the guys.

The ladies need to be members for a year, plus have at least 250 posts in order to access their private area. Anyone can join ECCIE, either post a review or pay the charge, and they have instant access to the locker room.

ECCIE makes it possible for ladies to have access to our locker room, but ECCIE makes it almost impossible for guys to infiltrate their private area.

But you are right, they are serious in weeding out anyone that breaks their security.
That is true about the ladies Whispers, but ECCIE really helps them out, where they don't help the guys.

The ladies need to be members for a year, plus have at least 250 posts in order to access their private area. Anyone can join ECCIE, either post a review or pay the charge, and they have instant access to the locker room.

ECCIE makes it possible for ladies to have access to our locker room, but ECCIE makes it almost impossible for guys to infiltrate their private
area.

But you are right, they are serious in weeding out anyone that breaks their security. Originally Posted by JJones

For about 200-250 you can infiltrate most ladies private area for an hour.

It's a problem with no easy solution. For every one pussy whipped leaking rat wuss we know about there's 50 we don't. The harsh truth is even with the money most guys are pussies and have no self respect or self esteem. A man like that is no man at all, he's a sniveling little weasel. Hi's a low bellied rat sucking on teat all day. Please like me baby, tell me I'm good tell me you want me to come back.........

No she doesn't want you back, she wants my cock inside her because in the end women only WANT to fuck real men....
You are right Homer and Whispers, some guys will do anything if he thinks the girl will like him for it. Providers on the other hand don't care if we like them or not, as long as we bring the benjies.
Whispers, read my explanation and apology. It had nothing at all to do with not respecting the rules, or thinking I was above the rules. It had everything to do with not knowing the rules, which as I've freely admitted was my own damn fault and no one else's. I've owned up, apologized, acknowledged the sanctity of posts in certain forums, and vowed not to repeat the behavior. I've gotten public and private acknowledgement of this from members I respect. So tell me what else is expected?
Done.
Whispers, read my explanation and apology. It had nothing at all to do with not respecting the rules, or thinking I was above the rules. It had everything to do with not knowing the rules, which as I've freely admitted was my own damn fault and no one else's. I've owned up, apologized, acknowledged the sanctity of posts in certain forums, and vowed not to repeat the behavior. I've gotten public and private acknowledgement of this from members I respect. So tell me what else is expected? Originally Posted by Chicago K9

I expect u to be a fucking man. Did you get kicked off the force for taking it up the ass? You act like a bitch sending out the info, then you act like a bitch sniveling to the op and others. Act like a fucking man for once on this board. Every pussy whipped post before. Is there anyone you don't bend over and bow down for. Stand up and tell someone FUCKING NO. Your hobby image is being written as we speak, your's so far needs to douche once a month.
Either we get control of our comments and make posts that conform to the Posting Guidelines or this one can be closed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Whispers, read my explanation and apology. It had nothing at all to do with not respecting the rules, or thinking I was above the rules. It had everything to do with not knowing the rules, which as I've freely admitted was my own damn fault and no one else's. I've owned up, apologized, acknowledged the sanctity of posts in certain forums, and vowed not to repeat the behavior. I've gotten public and private acknowledgement of this from members I respect. So tell me what else is expected? Originally Posted by Chicago K9
policy in the past has appeared to lend to the idea that you should be banned for a period of time and LOSE Locker Room and Private Area Access for a longer period of time. and then have to pay for it new or earn it as others do.10 Days Banned and 90 days loss of PA would be reasonable.

That is simply going with what others have experienced for the same infractions.

PERSONALLY I think Locker Room members should vote on whether or not you should be allowed back in PERIOD.....

PERSONALLY I think they should change your Tag line under your name to read CANNOT BE TRUSTED

"Sorry I didn't know" has not been nor it should be an acceptable excuse.
  • ztonk
  • 10-13-2012, 07:52 AM
My response here, in Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • kSoze
  • 10-13-2012, 09:10 AM
PERSONALLY I think Locker Room members should vote on whether or not you should be allowed back in PERIOD.....

PERSONALLY I think they should change your Tag line under your name to read CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Originally Posted by Whispers
PERSONALLY, I am thankful the owners of this board are smart enough to see past your BS and the belittlement of other members and NOT give you such power. ztonk has already given you a response, take the time to read it and STFU.

Stop creating threAds about BS just to give you a bigger audience to continue your bitching and crying about things out of your control. I mean you didn't just create one, you created several it is VERY obvious when you hijack your own threAds and the only people chiming in to support you are your sidekicks. (homer13, (staff edit; ztonk) rocketride, codybeast, and last but not least your boy sixx)
Oh but the power of many standing together shall rid us of the likes of you,just give it time!