See y'all later

Have a safe trip, and I will see you when you get back.
  • sadie
  • 08-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Have an awesome trip Lily!!! Take lots of pictures! If you happen to run into Keith Urban, pass on he still "may" have a chance with me. Hehe
Sure thing nipples, er, Sadie
Safe journies!

Huck
  • MrGiz
  • 08-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Have Fun.... Enjoy.... We'll be checking the Australian Forum, lookin' for the trail you blaze!!

Giz
Have Fun.... Enjoy.... We'll be checking the Australian Forum, lookin' for the trail you blaze!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
You think we can follow the trail of Foster cans to the blokes or the blokes to the Foster cans.
Do have fun Lily, watch out for the kangaroos. I hear they have a mean kick.
Remember when packing...it's winter down there
Have fun Love!!!

you know i'm jealous i'm not going back to my homeland!!
Have fun Love!!!

you know i'm jealous i'm not going back to my homeland!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Teehee, I'll have to bring something extra special for you. Maybe underwear with Sydney written across the croch
I won the Powerball last night, and was going to spend it with YOU!

Well if you're skippin' town, I guess I'll have to find someone else now?

Enjoy your vacation - what a year hunh???? See you when you get back, can't wait to see and feel the Aussie tan!
Sydney, Well Damn, Do you still have an Australian accent?

Have fun Love!!!

you know i'm jealous i'm not going back to my homeland!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Teehee, I'll have to bring something extra special for you. Maybe underwear with Sydney written across the croch Originally Posted by Blond_Lily

If you do I'll model them for you!!!

Sydney, Well Damn, Do you still have an Australian accent? Originally Posted by Sonoman

Unfortunately, I lost my accent in the transition to the States!!!

But I still have that kangaroo flare!!!