Top Ten Sexual Positions (favorite?)

1. Sexy Spooning

This sex position starts off being very intimate as you snuggle and spoon one another. To assume the position, women will simply lie on their side with the guy close up behind them. Men can snuggle, hug, or use his hands to gently stimulate the woman. Rather than moving in and out, the man should stay inside the woman using gentle rocking motions while providing consistent stimulation to the G-spot, which is ideal for achieving an exceptional orgasm. This is a very passionate and gentle position that provides an incredible orgasm.
2. Woman on Top

This position is a fan favorite for many men and women as it puts the woman in almost total control of the movements. This is one of the best sex positions for deep penetration. The position can be done on the bed, on a chair, or really anywhere you have the room. It is easy to get into position as the man sits and the woman straddles him so you are face-to-face. Women have almost full control over the speed, angle, and motion because they can use their arms and legs to increase the movements. Instead of the standard up and down, have the woman try to sway forward and back, with a gentle rubbing motion. Test out different speeds and postures to achieve maximum pleasure.
3. Doggy Style

Doggy style is not the most appropriate name for this position, but since most know the term we will go with it. This position is great for both men and women as far as pleasure but is less intimate than some of the others. Doggy Style allows for deep penetration with the man kneeling behind the woman who is up on all fours. This can also work with the woman bent over a kitchen table or the edge of the bed and the man standing behind her.
4. The Slow Rock

This position works best when using a rocking chair or recliner seat. The man sits with the woman on top of him. Her legs can be wrapped around the man or over the arms of the chair and holding on to the sides for control. The rocking of the chair helps for deeper penetration and provides stimulation without much effort on either partner’s part.
5. Reverse Cowgirl

Reverse cowgirl is basically the woman on top in reverse. Instead of the woman straddling him, she should try putting her legs together, feet flat between his legs. There are several benefits to having the legs together rather than apart as the fit is tighter, making the feelings more intense. As the woman leans forwards or backwards changing the angle of penetration, it will increase the G-spot stimulation making for an explosive orgasm.
6. One Leg Up

This position is attained as the woman lays on her side, with one leg over the man’s shoulder and the other leg down in-between the man’s legs. This position is slightly more acrobatic as it involves the woman stretching and twisting a bit in order to achieve maximum pleasure, but is well worth the extra effort.
7. Missionary

The standard and probably most well known sex position, the missionary arrangement is still one of the best for both men and women. In this position the woman is on the bottom and the man is on the top doing most of the work. When the woman changes the position of her legs, and angle of her body the depth of penetration will provide different sensations for both until ultimate pleasure is received.
8. Seated Wheelbarrow

This position is just as it sounds, resembling the carrying of a wheel barrow. The man sits on the edge of a chair, bed or anywhere else the woman can reach the floor with her hands while straddling him backwards. This position does require some upper body strength on the woman’s part, since she will be holding herself up and using her arms for some of the activity.
9. Forward Flex

This position should only be attempted if the woman is a bit flexible. Both of The woman’s legs rest on the man’s shoulders which allows for various depths and angles of penetration. Depending on the amount the man leans forward and how flexible the woman is you can adjust the levels of comfort and pleasure.
10. Modified Doggy Style

Doggy Style as described above has always been one of the top sex position, but in order to really make it the number one position you need to modify it just a bit. The woman should lie on her stomach, lifting her rear slightly upwards so the man can enter. The man can prop himself up with his hands in a push-up position or lie on top of the woman If it is too difficult to maintain a comfortable position, try adding pillows under the woman’s stomach. This face-down configuration provides increased friction and should end in an explosive orgasm.
all are great !!!!!

.... let's do em' all !!!
all are great !!!!!

.... let's do em' all !!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
That's the attitude I like Papa Joe!!
hmmm my top 4 are

#1 Cowgirl/ Asian Cowgirl
#2 Doggie
#3 Jockey (pretty close to modified doggy on your list)
#4 Forward flex ( I modify this a bit, start with legs on both shoulders and then shift both legs to one shoulder)
My all-time favorite positions are: Cowgirl, Spooning, Scissors, and Lotus!!
"Rodeo Ride your bull, or buck your bronco - either way you are in for a ride! The clown can't get in your way - he is underneath you "

when your bucking and her riding is going great. I have Tickled my ATF feet. But the clown can still have fun. hehehe aw baby why you go back to cowgirl. I can be such a azz. Tickling as she O'ing. But she keeps coming back. And asks for it from time to time.
Why isn't BBCR not mentioned? Now that is a good way to get off.
1. Getting it Hard. It's a successful day.
These 3

3. Doggy Style

Doggy style is not the most appropriate name for this position, but since most know the term we will go with it. This position is great for both men and women as far as pleasure but is less intimate than some of the others. Doggy Style allows for deep penetration with the man kneeling behind the woman who is up on all fours. This can also work with the woman bent over a kitchen table or the edge of the bed and the man standing behind her.
6. One Leg Up

This position is attained as the woman lays on her side, with one leg over the man’s shoulder and the other leg down in-between the man’s legs. This position is slightly more acrobatic as it involves the woman stretching and twisting a bit in order to achieve maximum pleasure, but is well worth the extra effort.

10. Modified Doggy Style

Doggy Style as described above has always been one of the top sex position, but in order to really make it the number one position you need to modify it just a bit. The woman should lie on her stomach, lifting her rear slightly upwards so the man can enter. The man can prop himself up with his hands in a push-up position or lie on top of the woman If it is too difficult to maintain a comfortable position, try adding pillows under the woman’s stomach. This face-down configuration provides increased friction and should end in an explosive orgasm. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
My favorite would be missionary with the girls legs on my shoulders. Next would probably be one leg up. I have trouble with latex so I need deep penetration to keep me alive. I can go all day without latex, but Pink Floyd does not like latex at all.
Depends on the mood, and the girl I'm with, really.

But, with all moods and partners being equal, my order would be:

1. Missionary. Old fashioned? sure. Boring? Maybe to some, but when it's right, oooooh, it's right. Feel free to nuzzle and kiss while we're in this posiiton.

2. Doggy. If you're thick or got a big booty, you just KNOW this position is coming. It's just a matter of when. Don't even act like you don't like it.

3. Cowgirl. This is great with smaller, shorter ladies. The best performers in this position are the ones who know how to GYRATE. You know, the ones who do a good chest plant with their hands and just go to work. Yeah, those kind.

4. Surfboard. This is a nice great combination of doggy and intimate closeness associated with mish.

5. Standing doggy. When you just wanna 'take it'. This one is best when the skirt is hiked up and panties yanked down (if she was wearing them at all).

6. Spoon. This one is new on me. I need to do more of it. The friction's pretty good in this one. Pretty good obliques workout, too.

7. Reverse cowgirl. This one is nice, but my wood is too stiff for it, usually.
cowgirl is my favorite one
CG - What a fine position for Selena to show off all her natural beauty and talents!!
CG - What a fine position for Selena to show off all her natural beauty and talents!! Originally Posted by shorty
I know Shorty, Selena's pics are killing me over here!
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2011, 09:52 PM
I have always been partial to "Lady's Choice". It's the same thing as "Chef's Choice" in a restaurant--only I know what the basic ingredients will be.

If I ask a lady to do whatever it is she does best, first of all she knows her menu better than I do, but second, if she picked it she will usually work extra hard to impress me that she chose correctly.