For Chica chaser

• WTF
  • 06-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Can you get points for using the icons that eccie provides?

For example , If I told a lady that "God gave you two ears and a mouth to listen to me while sucking my dick" and she replied with one of these

would she get points or me or both?

I use that eccie icon because I figured eccie does not care if we use it. Am I wrong in my assumption?
I think it all depends on the mod
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2011, 03:15 PM
I think it all depends on the mod Originally Posted by Valerie
or the Mods mood...
Kinda like a cop.... Points are at their discretion I'm sure...lol
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Kinda like a cop.... Points are at their discretion I'm sure...lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

But points for using a eccie provided icon?

Come on now...that is really fuc'd up if the case

I gotta find out trhe rules on this one. I love eccie's icons.

I had no idea that you were not suppossed to respond to some rude ass comment with one of those.
Maybe only if you use it towards a mod lol
But points for using a eccie provided icon?

Come on now...that is really fuc'd up if the case

I gotta find out trhe rules on this one. I love eccie's icons.

I had no idea that you were not suppossed to respond to some rude ass comment with one of those. Originally Posted by WTF
You mean you got points for clicking on an animated smiley that this website provided to you? I'm shocked.
I would say context is very important. If your being a dick, then you are being a dick no matter how it is done. Even if it is done with an icon.
I would say context is very important. If your being a dick, then you are being a dick no matter how it is done. Even if it is done with an icon. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Exactly... but he does make a good point! If someone told me I think your right! Then placed the icon...I think the icon speaks for itself. I used it one time in a rebutal... and I got points like RIGHT NOW!
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2011, 03:57 PM
I would say context is very important. If your being a dick, then you are being a dick no matter how it is done. Even if it is done with an icon. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Let's try this context:

Poster 1 to Posters 2

"God gave you two ears and a mouth to listen to me while sucking my dick"

Poster 2 to Poster 1

Not so sure if poster 2 is in the wrong from my vantage point. What do you think Rick?

You mean you got points for clicking on an animated smiley that this website provided to you? I'm shocked. Originally Posted by Valerie
Not I but I am checking to see if the rumor has any truth.
I think poster 1 was wrong for making such a tacky statement in the first place. I'm not going to be baited into a long discussion here. I see it as simple, if you are being a dick or an ass no matter how you say it (by words, icons, etc.) you deserve the points.
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2011, 04:25 PM
I think poster 1 was wrong for making such a tacky statement in the first place. I'm not going to be baited into a long discussion here. I see it as simple, if you are being a dick or an ass no matter how you say it (by words, icons, etc.) you deserve the points. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Why have the damn icon if it is so subjective?

To me the icon actually diffuses a situation.

If someone says something as tacky as what was said, a simple seems to show displeasure without all the back and forth.

Plus I am not trying to bait you into anything. I don't even know you. You posted of your own accord. I was trying to figure out how you decide who is a dick and who isn't.
Hmm, who could we be talking about that used the icon??
You must have a new cause du jour WTF.

Its all in the context.
No difference between typing out the words "Fuck You" (which numerous people have been pointed for) or using the smiley denoting the same.

I didn't make the smiley list up, but the member chooses which one to use.
Are you Mod shopping, WTF? This happened in D&T.