Just came back from my first Tijuana trip

Just came back from my first Tijuana trip and it's fun.

Originally I was a little concerned about safety, but now I feel Tijuana is not an unsafe city, as long as you don't fuck with gangs or whoever.

Day 1-Monday

I landed in San Diego on Monday evening, got an Uber to Santa Fe station, and took a trolley directly to San Ysidro.

A lot of people just walked through the gate without any checking, but the Mexico immigration officer stopped me and checked my passport and FMM. As I originally come from Asia, I guess I am too noticeable from the crowd. The Mexico immigration officer asked for my purpose, I said travel. Then he stamped on my passport and let me go.

I got settled in Ticuan around 10 pm, and all agencies did not want to send girls since it was too late. I had to call an independent girl from sustitutas. She was different from the photo posted but the difference was acceptable, so I still took it.

After that, I let her go and felt hungry. I went out, walked a bit, and bought some taco from a random food stand, which was surprisingly good.

Day 2-Tuesday to Day 4-Thursday

The schedule from Day 2 to Day 4 is pretty much the same--woke up in the morning, contacted the agency, scheduled an appt with a girl, rest a bit, eat, and checkout red light district or other places.

I used grey's girls the whole time. They are responsive and have quality young girls. I tried to contact other agencies such as Musas and queens. They are a little slow to respond.

The bars girls are kind of expensive. I asked a few and they quoted me $100-$120 for a session, before the room fee. Maybe I was taken advantage of?

I called a couple of independent girls from sustitutas and had a bad experience. The main issue is the photo they posted and the person who came to my room are different, way different. The person who came to my room is way older and uglier. One time I had to pay the girl $40 just to make her leave. I will never call any independent girl again.

I met a friend on Eccie and he showed me around for the bars, which is very nice and helpful. The next day I walked to these bars (HK, Adelitas, etc) by myself from Ticuan, and it was fine.

The food is okay. One thing that impressed me is the taco place in the red light district.

Tijuana is a chaotic city with a lot of things going on, but I didn't feel unsafe per se during my trip.

One difficulty is that I could not read the menu when ordering food. It's not much issue in some decent restaurants as they either have an English version menu or Yelp review (I can just order from food pictures), but it's an issue when ordering food in a small restaurant or street food cart/stand. I had to pull out the translate app.

I will go again maybe months later and plan to check out the beach in Rosarito and maybe find a hiking place, besides just hookering.

I very much appreciate all these information and tips from KCQuestor, jajake56, and the friend who showed me around. Without these helps, I would not make this trip happen.
Just came back from my first Tijuana trip and it's fun.

Originally I was a little concerned about safety, but now I feel Tijuana is not an unsafe city, as long as you don't fuck with gangs or whoever. Originally Posted by yukirin
Absolutely true. If you stick to the tourist areas and don't lose control of yourself (drugs/alcohol) and pay attention to your surroundings, Tijuana is as safe as any big city. Don't fuck with the cartels or wander in random neighborhoods and you will be fine.

The bars girls are kind of expensive. I asked a few and they quoted me $100-$120 for a session, before the room fee. Maybe I was taken advantage of? Originally Posted by yukirin
Well, only in that we are all being taken advantage of. Prices went up with the COVID shutdown and probably won't return to pre-COVID levels. You can negotiate to $80 sometimes, but lots of girls are pretty firm in their request for $100 for 30 minutes. It's the worst deal in TJ, because you are paying a premium for immediate satisfaction and the ability to choose from hundreds of girls.

Agencies are far and away a better deal, but you have to work with the booker and hope that the girl is as expected and that you click.

I very much appreciate all these information and tips from KCQuestor, jajake56, and the friend who showed me around. Without these helps, I would not make this trip happen. Originally Posted by yukirin
Glad you had a good time. Hope to see you there sometime in the future.
Sounds like a fun time , haven’t been in years but if you hit up the block opposite of HK/ Adelitas the girls are cheaper although they aren’t as pretty but there’s still some decent ones and they usually go between $40-60
Sounds like a fun time , haven’t been in years but if you hit up the block opposite of HK/ Adelitas the girls are cheaper although they aren’t as pretty but there’s still some decent ones and they usually go between $40-60 Originally Posted by H0bbyist
Opposite of HK/Adelitas? Do you mean north, on the block with Tropical Bar, Mermaids, Oxxo, and the restaurants? Or do you mean south, into the alley with Gold Palace, La Carreta, and La Malquerida?

The only girls that I know of who will routinely accept $40-$60 are the street girls -- and you can get a LOT cheaper than that if you use pesos. Usually 500 pesos plus 60 for a room (that's $28 for full service, nude).

If you are talking about bar girls, then you will be shocked at the prices since your last trip. Yes, two years ago I could usually get a $60 deal at a smaller club or off hours. Now, even the smaller clubs have girls asking $80 or even $100 for 30 minutes, plus the cost of the room.
Just got back myself. I was exclusive to Hong Kong, as they have the type of girls I'm most interested in. All asked for $100 US. Half I told the $100 for 40 minutes and they accepted. Others accepted $80 for 30 minutes. I already had a room at Rizo de Oro, so no additional cost for the room. Except of course the $1.00 tip for the doorman when leaving the club.

KCQ, you might find that expensive, but I'm please with the level of service in most cases. What I like about HK rather than the agency or independent girls is that I can get good look at them, feel them up for an extra $1.00 and get some idea of the type energy they might have.

With the agency girls, they never seem to look as good as I would hope. I'm not talking about in the face, but in their general body style.

I plan to write a more detailed description of my recent trip. Does a review here contribute to premium access?
Just got back myself. I was exclusive to Hong Kong, as they have the type of girls I'm most interested in. All asked for $100 US. Half I told the $100 for 40 minutes and they accepted. Others accepted $80 for 30 minutes. I already had a room at Rizo de Oro, so no additional cost for the room. Except of course the $1.00 tip for the doorman when leaving the club.

KCQ, you might find that expensive, but I'm please with the level of service in most cases. What I like about HK rather than the agency or independent girls is that I can get good look at them, feel them up for an extra $1.00 and get some idea of the type energy they might have.

With the agency girls, they never seem to look as good as I would hope. I'm not talking about in the face, but in their general body style.

I plan to write a more detailed description of my recent trip. Does a review here contribute to premium access? Originally Posted by river985
HK / Adelitas girls are attractive compared to agencies? What about their services they offer? GFE?
The buddy I traveled with saw almost exclusively agency girls. They were all GFE, some BBFS, BBBJ, DFK, etc.

The club girls are for the most part not GFE. You take them to a room, both disrobe and you get down to CFS. You can usually get some other light activities, tit play, FIV, DATY, but YMMV depending on the girl. My first girl of the trip was a pretty Cuban spinner who spoke reasonably good English. She was very good for a club girl, as we CFS, BBBJ, DATY, DFK. Now, are you willing to go there with a girl when you were maybe the 10th one of the day! In their defense, all the girls are "clean." That is once we're finished they want to take a shower. The Cuban girl actually insisted that I get a quick shower before starting.

Again, for roughly the same rate, you can get an agency girl to come to you(you'll need a hotel room). I've seen my friends choice of the agency girls and he has admitted that they are not as attractive as the club girls. Another thing to consider, we were staying in the Zona, and most of the agency girls will not go into the Zona, thus limiting your selection!
KCQ, you might find that expensive, but I'm please with the level of service in most cases. What I like about HK rather than the agency or independent girls is that I can get good look at them, feel them up for an extra $1.00 and get some idea of the type energy they might have. Originally Posted by river985
I agree with you. It's totally worth it for me too. The price may be almost what I pay in Kansas City but what sets HK/Adelitas apart is the selection. You can choose from hundreds of gorgeous women. AND, as you mention you can interview them for a dollar tip, or a $10 drink. The mileage you get from a drink is better than a $30 lap dance at any US club. I love the bars of zona norte.

I am just aware that there are better deals out there for guys who look for that thing. Street girls are super cheap but the service is lacking, and agency girls have great prices and service, but the looks and selection are not there. And civilian girls/sugar babies are cheap and look good, but require a lot of work and risk. You have options in Tijuana for whatever works for you.

With the agency girls, they never seem to look as good as I would hope. I'm not talking about in the face, but in their general body style. Originally Posted by river985
Yeah, the best looking girls know they can always work at the bars and make a lot more money -- if they can take the hours, and the noise, and the drinking, and the groping, etc, etc.

I plan to write a more detailed description of my recent trip. Does a review here contribute to premium access? Originally Posted by river985
I don't think a review qualifies for Premium access unless you provide a name and contact info for the girl, but I'm not 100% sure. You are more likely to get credit for a review of an agency girl. You should write it up anyway. I know that i always enjoy reading back over my reports. Makes the memories that much better when I have the narrative to help me distinguish one trip from another.

HK / Adelitas girls are attractive compared to agencies? What about their services they offer? GFE? Originally Posted by tmo_2010
Agency girls are more likely to provide GFE-type experiences (kissing, BBBJ), but you can find that in the clubs. As I mentioned above, agency girls are usually not as attractive as bar girls. Especially when Hong Kong is likely to have 500 girls on a Saturday night.

Another thing to consider, we were staying in the Zona, and most of the agency girls will not go into the Zona, thus limiting your selection! Originally Posted by river985
Yeah, you really need to decide where you plan on hunting if you want to avoid spending more than you need to, or getting frustrated with hotels and taxis.

Agency girls will not go to the Zona hotels. Zona bar girls will only go to the hotel affiliated with their club -- unless you talk them into coming to your room before/after/during their shift.

So if you want to take Hong Kong girls, you get a room at Hotel Cascadas (or Hotel Rizo de Oro) and take up girls from that club. If you find an Adelita girl you like, you pay for a room at their Hotel Coahuila. If you want an agency girl, you taxi to a love motel like La Mansion and pay $30 for four hours and she meets you there. You just have to consider the extra cost if you care about maximizing value.

Conversely if you prefer agency girls you get a real hotel outside the zona. Then if you want to go with a HK or Adelita girl you get a short time room in their hotel.

Street girls will pretty much only go to their hotel, so you are paying $5-10 for that room for 30 minutes.

Personally, I hate the zona on weekends so I usually stay at a real hotel Fri & Sat, then move to a zona hotel when the crowds dissipate and the prices drop. Best of both worlds.
I like visiting Tijuana. I use the trolley too. $2.50 each way. You can take it at America Plaza downtown San Diego with the 992 bus connection from the airport. If you have a car you can park at Palm Avenue Station and take the trolley down 2 stops to the border. Parking is free at the station for 24 hours. Street parking is another option for extended days.