I'm Out

Want to compare infraction pages anyone? With the exception of yssup!
I post in a lot of forums. The moderation is tough here in the national political playpen. But it's fair. More magas by far have been banned than dem posters as of late. The more we rtm the stricter staff is gonna be. If all of us ease up we get a lil more wiggle room. My self and all of us are guilty in some degree.
I believe in today's icky. bio is the most consistent and fair. Not all forums are like here in that regard.
Suggestion to the op. Take a break. I do sometimes.
This election is unlike any other before. Neither side is really happy with who's on the ticket. It's difficult times. And the frustration is showing.
Op. Just take a break from this forum. Come back and contribute. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Words to the wise ... and in terms of which forums are moderated most fairly, I'll agree. (ish)

1B1 is smart to back off before he commits the aggregious sin of speaking to conspiracy theorists like they were conspiracy theorists.

Of course, it could be part of a globalist leftist plot ...
I think he's frustrated having to deal with comments like yours, Jackie. I don't blame him.

The MAGA mindset is difficult to understand for logical, thoughtful posters like 1b1 (and others.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not difficult to understand.

The Democrat hatred for anything Trump runs so deep that they are willing to let the Country go to hell in a handbasket.

The living proof is their support for the old, senile, stupid, lying corrupt piece of shit that they are willing to give a second term.
Jackie, I'm certainly no Democrat. And this time of year, when it is time to reconcile my taxes for 2023, I am about as a Republican as it gets. So why do folks like me who are neither Dems nor liberals hate Trump as a potential president? Riddle me that shit... anyway, that's way off topic so don't answer. And if you answered correctly (you won't), it would fuck up your narrative so don't waste your time trying.

Back to the topic now. 1b1, I enjoy your posts, so I hope you don't stay away too long. Nothing is wrong with taking a break when you get annoyed with some of the stupid shit posted by many in this forum. My unsolicited advice is what I always say, never forget the audience. But most importantly to avoid points, watch the direct inflammatory insults, even when you know it is the truth. Just my 2 cents because I'm not a mod.
Maybe 1b1 is prudent. Another poster here just got shown the door.
I think he's frustrated having to deal with comments like yours, Jackie. I don't blame him.

The MAGA mindset is difficult to understand for logical, thoughtful posters like 1b1 (and others.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Interesting: To avoid a topic hijack and getting pointed, I would invite anyone to start a thread whose topic is defining "The MAGA Mindset" from the liberal-progressive perspective.

I'll go through my time here. Posting in bursts. Then forget about this platform for months.

1B1 has made his mark here. I hope we all hope he returns. Reputation is everything. It's in the fuckin' handle name. Come on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GgnPpXz2Tc?si=lo61p8MH1JNo5sS 7