Tax returns for providers

Hello all,

Well, maybe i should get out of my shell a little. I am an accountant by profession in the Houston area. I am offering to do tax returns for all for a minimal fee no greater than 5% of your tax return amount. If you do not get anything back, then i do not make any money. Feel free to hit me up for one. And remember, this is based on my availability so if i take on someone, it will be at random. Rest assured, i am a professional, and your information is not retained for longer than in needed. All i need is your phone contact information to talk to you while doing the return and a copy of your w-2, assuming you have a regular job. The money is deposited directly into your bank account or a check mailed to you, so i am hoping you are trustworthy enough to pay the fee. Providers, i know the challenges you have, especially in deciding whether to report income that the government does not know you have (no discussions will be held regarding any income you do not want to mention), so feel free to hit me up. College students, if you did not know this yet, but because of Obama, part of the college tuition credit is a non-refundable credit, in short, even if you did not make money, the government will return part of the cost of you paying for school,and am the one to get it for you.

And to providers, i cannot take offers for companionship in exchange, unfortunately, my professional side, i try to keep it that way, so no offers for service exchange, I simply want to do your return. Payments will be accepted via green dot, and only made after the return is filed.

Thanks.
I am a tax professional (CPA) and business adviser in business for over 20 years now. Also, own and have owned several businesses myself. I have worked with providers, entertainers and establishments in the business in these areas. Please contact me and we can talk and/or meet and discuss how I can help (no charge to you if you decide not to move forward). My office is in the Central Dallas area and I do work with clients all over Texas and some in other states.

Sincerely,
R
I got a question- On what schedule and line do I deduct the gifts I give on my return. After all, the ladies say they are (charitable) donations when I give it to them, right?
  • thx
  • 01-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Tax Help for providers by a provider in Lubbock....CPA by trade, Provider by choice. Let me know if I can help. Your secrets are safe with me, since I have the same secret.
Do providers PAY taxes to begin with?
Just thought I'd ask since some may live tax free all year then have the nerve to file for a refund.
I am a tax professional (CPA) and business adviser in business for over 20 years now. Also, own and have owned several businesses myself. I have worked with providers, entertainers and establishments in the business in these areas. Please contact me and we can talk and/or meet and discuss how I can help (no charge to you if you decide not to move forward). My office is in the Central Dallas area and I do work with clients all over Texas and some in other states.

Sincerely,
R Originally Posted by rktman
What a way to steal my ad...consider creating your own
What a way to steal my ad...consider creating your own Originally Posted by chess9718
Excuse Me, I believe the Services I provide are on a different level and in a different city, although we do have many clients in Houston etc.

Good luck with your tax season!

R
[quote]
Originally Posted by chess9718
I am offering to do tax returns for all for a minimal fee no greater than 5% of your tax return amount.[quote]

FYI Providers,

According to the IRS guide Circular No. 230 for tax professionals, a practitioner may not charge a contingent fee, a fee that is based on a percentage of the refund, for services rendered in connection with any matter before the Internal Revenue Service. Be careful.

Sincerely,
R Originally Posted by rktman
What a way to steal my ad...consider creating your own Originally Posted by chess9718
See, he did earlier this month & can't post another one for awhile so he is "co-opting" yours to get his message out....

It is like the hooker that posts on the D&T board that she is "visiting xyz city & wants to know the good hotels/restaurants..." -- not technically an "ad" so it passes as discussion....
No Kidding???? Yes, and I prepare taxes for my clients the very same way.......I USE ALL THE RULES TO MY CLIENTS ADVANTAGE............I AM ALWAYS TECHNICALLY CORRECT AND GETTING THEM THE BEST DEAL!!!

That is, I guarantee that they pay the LEAST AMOUNT OF TAX POSSIBLE or there is no charge to them!!!!!!!

Have a great day!! We are all just trying to pay the bills!

R
[quote=jcinspring;955389][quote]
Originally Posted by chess9718
I am offering to do tax returns for all for a minimal fee no greater than 5% of your tax return amount.

FYI Providers,

According to the IRS guide Circular No. 230 for tax professionals, a practitioner may not charge a contingent fee, a fee that is based on a percentage of the refund, for services rendered in connection with any matter before the Internal Revenue Service. Be careful.

Well, the 5% is the maximum, not the charge. Then again, I don't want to get into an argument about the legality of the ad. Plus, this is my public service for those who owe taxes, so I don't charge them.
I got a question- On what schedule and line do I deduct the gifts I give on my return. After all, the ladies say they are (charitable) donations when I give it to them, right? Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Charitable gifts are non-taxable and I would never suggest you put anything on a tax document that is beneficial to you without a receipt - lmfao
Charitable gifts are non-taxable and I would never suggest you put anything on a tax document that is beneficial to you without a receipt - lmfao Originally Posted by chess9718
I'm going to start requesting a receipt in 2011 whenever I go to a session, if for no other purpose just to see the look on their face.