Free PDF copy of "Success as an Adult Internet Model"

Ladies:

I know it sounds corny, but I literally wrote the book on Success as an Adult Internet Model. You can find the hard copy on Amazon, and epub versions of the book for your e-readers on Amazon & Barnes & Noble.

From now until 11:59 PM on February 4th, any provider who e-mails me will be given a code for a FREE copy of SAIM in PDF format. The book can then be downloaded immediately from our publisher, Dark Raptor Press.

No strings attached - other than having a valid e-mail addy to which I can send your coupon code.

Send an e-mail with the subject "SAIM Coupon" to coupon (at) adultmodelingbook (dot) com. You'll get a code number via return e-mail.

Peace & prosperity,
Health & happiness!
Edit: Found the link. Interesting reviews.
No need to disguise the address. This isn't like other places you are familiar with; where you are prohibited from placing a link.

Send an e-mail with the subject "SAIM Coupon" to coupon (at) adultmodelingbook (dot) com. Originally Posted by Syrotica
CC: Not necessarily worried abt the prohibition, but rather abt e-mail harvesting bots. I get enough spam as it is. Thanks for looking after my insterests, though!
For those of you who have requested a copy, you should have an e-mail with the instructions in your in-box. Thanks to everyone for your interest!