Beautiful lady wanted for demo website project ....

I am new to the site and just wanted to say hello to all and introduce myself.

My name is Darnell and I am the owner and lead web developer for Business In The Black a web development company here in Dallas Texas.

Business In The Black is the largest and most cost effecting website development company in Texas with over 4000 clients worldwide. We offer the most powerful CMS websites and hosting packages from the lowest price in the US.

We are looking for a beautiful lady to barter with for a new website project. My company wants to produce a new website package just for this industry and need a person to create the demo website with. This person will not incur any cost in return for letting us (BIB) use the website as a demo site for marketing.

The model or provider for this site will benefit from exposure, marketing, sales of products services all free of charge.

Website basic features:
- Full CMS backend (XOOPS) for user content management and member control
- Member Login and Profiles
- Group Level control for private controlled areas
- Paid Membership module for taking payments via PayPal for access to set group levels.
- Image Gallery module with water marking
- Shopping Cart system for selling products
- Other features too many to list

If interested please send email with a few sample photos to info@businessintheblack.com with the subject "barter". No nudity required but look your best.

Good Luck

Darnell
cell: 214-815-9308 (text ok)
office: 214-509-6678
You are posting this in the wrong section.
t1!!!
Sorry I am new to the sit and I will post someplace else, do you have a suggesstion where?

Darnell
You have a great look with all due respect but do you have images that less reveiling? We would like to see a lady that is beautiful even with her cloths on leaving a lot for the imagination.

Darnell
I think there is a Business Services section where you may get more responses.
Moved from Main Discussion