Stoya or Genesis

Juarez Vets-

Which one should I choose? Genesis or Stoya? I will be there next week midday? Thanks.
Stoya if it’s your first time. For me it has been hit or miss in terms of girls at Stoya. But I like the rooms, they include massage table, Kama sutra chair, chair on wall and it’s own shower. Genesis is a little run down and smaller with only a massage table. But I once saw a 10 at genesis. She was perfect, huge ass and boobs blonde hair. That’s the last time I went feb 2020. But yeah start off with Stoya.
Stoya is definitely a much nicer place: clean, spacious rooms, and attached bathroom and shower. If you can find a chica that you like, it's the better of the two. You also may want to check out Venus or Sirenas. They are decent places and sometimes have some real gems. If driving in your own car, you can scoot around until you find something you really like. Prices are comparable in all of the MPs.
Yeah that was my plan. I will drive around till I find a chica that I fancy.

I usually reserve my cock for asians only but if I find a tiny mexican spinner little johnny would wake up.

I will post a trip report post coitus.
I prefer Stoya. Much nicer rooms, pretty much soundproof. Shower always has hot water. Much bigger selection of chicas. I usually stay at Fiesta Inn or Hotel Lucerna and walk everywhere, CDZ traffic is all kinds of crazy. Genesis is a 5 minute walk, Stoya is a 20 minute walk. I'll choose Stoya if time permits. I usually show up around noon to 2 pm with an agenda. Last time, I decided to select the tallest señorita, before that, the one with the biggest rack, before that I selected a spinner. Always a fun time, never disappointed.
I gave the parlors a shot. Hideous wildabeasts in all of them. Perhaps it was bad luck but damn there were some scary ones. Next time I will go with la boutique.
i believe it has alot to do with what days you go. From my experience sundays are bad days to go. From what ive heard from the girls is that most of them are supposed to show up either monday's or tuesdays. I believe ive been to most of the parlors mentioned here and the days with best girls was on thursdays. YMMV, but thats from my experience. Go mid day starting from 11am.
Just to provide my 2 cents.. I'd rank them Stoyas, Genesis, then Venus. Although I've had very enjoyable times in all 3. Stoyas is just more comfortable and Genesis has cold water when taking a shower after lol. Venus has nice size rooms and a big shower it's just that the day I went there wasn't much selection. Stoyas has never disappointed. I'm going to try their VIP room next time.

Review from my recent trip is coming right up...