What mode of pegging do you like?

So what type of pegging do you like from the providers you choose.
For me I like a playful pegger in general. She is having fun, encourages me to take it, can be rough at times but overall wants me to feel good and is giving me pleasure.

The other mode I like is more aggressive, she does what she wants and can be rough and not caring about what I want. This is only if I find the right gal that knows what she is doing, pushing my limits and endurance with some CBT mixed in.

Ladies what mode do you like when you peg a guy?

IB
NOPE, sorry it's EXIT Only for me...
Have you ever heard of Led Zeppelin in through the out door?

IB
I like for her to be into it too. Maybe not rough, but definitely domineering & aggressive, she gets off on the power of it.
Have you ever heard of Led Zeppelin in through the out door?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
LOL... Yes I have but it's a NO from me.
I enjoy a playful fun time where I am the head bitch in charge

!

! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I sure hope Austin is in your future… I bet your a fun goblin mode pegger!

IB
Hard. Rough. Aggressive. Dominating. Doesn’t care what I want…only wants to fuck my hole into complete submission. That’s the mode I like!
I like it any way I can get it feels so good getting fucked in the ass and milked at the same time! Simply over the top! Bring it in!
I have mad multiple strapon ? pegging sessions and I have to say those with DallasRain were all you could want.. Aggressive when wanted / needed and slow and caring when wanted.. the whole spectrum and I have enjoyed every minute of it... and quite the selection as well Hope to see her again soon

! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I enjoy starting slow and working up to a rough hardcore pegging with lots of verbal humiliation. Some forced cross dressing (Stockings and panties) also add to the pleasure. A few times we were in front of a mirror and that visual drives me crazy. Here in DFW Heidi Fly, Stephanie 1 and Alessandria Ricci all did a great job for me. Thinking about Misbehavin Mandy or Smurfy (Jessica Tearwell) for the next adventure.
Best was with a couple. She started the pegging with him in my mouth. Then they switched. Oh yeah. Helps if your are bi, lol
Who are the best pegging superstars in Houston?
Definitely the type to tell you to shut up and take it! Love being aggressive ��
Best was two lovelies meeting me at the door in black lingerie w black strapons and taking turns on me.