I need to go back to school now

Crazy, I just cant see what these teachers see in a teenager.
Crazy, I just cant see what these teachers see in a teenager. Originally Posted by Rooter
A very hard dick that last more than 3 minutes.
A very hard dick that last more than 3 minutes. Originally Posted by asianlover504
Last hell no, hard yes when I was young I got hard looking at crack in a driveway, but last no I had pre cum just shacking a womans hand.
3 minutes would have been a record when I was 16 but I was ready again in 2 minutes for another 10 minutes and again in 30 minutes. etc...
how is that broad "so hot" she just some random white girl
I would gladly tap that!
how is that broad "so hot" she just some random white girl Originally Posted by bigrich75
Kind of what I thought as well. For me the interest isn't her looks, it's her tossing convention out the window.

But I think there are plenty of hard dicks that last more than 30 mins. There's more to the story here. It's one thing for a woman to get drawn into a relationship once. But having a pattern of this sexual nature is a different story.

I would venture there's more to the psychology here. I would bet she enjoys "deflowering" them. Also I'd bet she likes the dynamic of being the more experienced of the pair. Its probably a ego and power stroke for her. I bet a "hard dick" from a contemporary just wouldn't do it.
how is that broad "so hot" she just some random white girl Originally Posted by bigrich75
Definitely not "so hot" and not just random white girl but a completely unattractive random white girl
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2023, 03:36 PM
Definitely not "so hot" and not just random white girl but a completely unattractive random white girl Originally Posted by jonboy52
That sucks bare cock and probably has a bald pussy, I'm all over that
Definitely not "so hot" and not just random white girl but a completely unattractive random white girl Originally Posted by jonboy52
She may not be a supper model or every day stripper buy she better than most hooker I see. She definitely stomting that will get you stright stick fat and hard.
My first sexual experience I was 14 and she was 13. First time, I lasted maybe a minute. But we ended up fucking 5 more times over the next hour. Permaerection to say the least.
Of the Following Guideline . . .
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
So long Rip!!!
I just don’t see how a kid was sitting in algebra class fantasizing about that…. Maybe I’ve taught high school too long… Math turns no kid on. Lol