Is it wrong to lust for an amputee?

• Vulva
  • 07-18-2023, 11:19 AM
I want to make sweet love to a woman with no legs. And I mean no legs. Not ones that are partially amputated. I want to prop it up on a pillow and go at it. I want to lick it and then stick it I would not want to do Greek. Missionary for sure.
Maybe I could have her lay face down and I grab her by the hips and drag her off the end of the bed and lift her up and do it from behind. Call that a "Legless Doggie"
Or maybe in a sex swing?

If she was in shape and good looking, and she had no legs...

1. I would
2. I would but only if you can guarantee no one would find out
3. No
4. Maybe
5. None of the above

• Vulva
  • 07-18-2023, 05:43 PM
I mean yeah you are not going to get a foot job, but I am not into foot jobs. Probably not a good time to play this song when making love to a legless woman

Maybe...
Just seems like I would have to do all the work even though I wouldn't have to worry about holding her legs spread.
That's a no from me.
Nothing wrong with this turn on. It's a fetish for sure. There is a amputee group on fetlife.
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 01:37 PM
I've been working on a milf without legs for a while now (one of my bucket list) she's sent me pussy and tits pics but haven't got invited to her place yet, been working on her for over a year now. We contact each other every few months to check in but no action so far
  • jan-w
  • 07-19-2023, 01:53 PM
Give it a go as long as it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.
I've been working on a milf without legs for a while now (one of my bucket list) she's sent me pussy and tits pics Originally Posted by BLM69
How much of the legs are gone & are the pics a turn on or off ?
Once finished you’d be the only one left standing. Then you could go to IHOP for breakfast.

4. Maybe
I don’t see any problems with this. Pussy is pussy. Amputees need love too.
  • Vulva
  • 07-20-2023, 11:00 AM
I don’t see any problems with this. Pussy is pussy. Amputees need love too. Originally Posted by Meanascanb
Maybe...
Just seems like I would have to do all the work even though I wouldn't have to worry about holding her legs spread. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yes, a little work out. Think about the health benefits.
  • Vulva
  • 07-20-2023, 11:03 AM
I don’t see any problems with this. Pussy is pussy. Amputees need love too. Originally Posted by Meanascanb
This is the Spirit that makes America the Best Country in the World. Amputees Need Love Too. Updated my profile....
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2023, 11:50 AM
How much of the legs are gone & are the pics a turn on or off ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I don't know exactly as I haven't seen her naked, the pics were like any other pussy and tits pics, they were close ups
  • Vulva
  • 07-20-2023, 12:21 PM
I don't know exactly as I haven't seen her naked, the pics were like any other pussy and tits pics, they were close ups Originally Posted by BLM69
Amputee breasts and genitals are normal and not "freakish" and need to be touched and caressed.
  • Vulva
  • 07-31-2023, 03:50 AM