Swingers scene Dallas

We are a mature couple and have been to Colette several times. I enjoy it, but it seems to be populated with a lot of, dare I say, Barbies.

Anyone have any suggestions where we might go? ( In the Metroplex )We are in our 60s but still love to have fun.

Along the same lines, are there any private in-home swingers scenes? Something someone might be able to steer our way to ?

Please comment ! And Thanks in advance.
Not familiar with that area but I'm sure there are. Are you on Fetlife? They have swinger groups and munches listed for local cities
What are Barbies?
And what previous said,check out FetLife dot com,they will post private house parties for swingers.
What are Barbies?
And what previous said,check out FetLife dot com,they will post private house parties for swingers. Originally Posted by fritobandido
I would assume barbies are fake, "perfect" women that are more about getting validation and their ego licked than their clit. I'm with him on this by the way. I have met some, what society would deem as very attractive women, who were very fun. They are the minority by the way. Now this isn't their fault, they were conditioned that way. By Mattel. Lol
^^^^^^^ I hear that..
Used to be a couple that had a small ranch around duncanville/desoto that would have gatherings at their place. Ultra conservative neighbors put a stop to all that fun. Imo 13th floor was 1 of the better options. They couldnt renew their lease for whatever reason. They were supposed to relocate but i havent heard any word and thats been a few years now. As stated, fetlife is probably your best at finding where the cool kids hang and gather at.
Not sure if Velvet Curtain is still around, used to host in an old movie theater
Doublelist is another site that has a couple of sections for that. Just like the other online places there are ton of flakes but you can find some good connections there.
I want to go