Erie street walkers

Has anyone been having and luck with them!
im ahead of your game i always know lmao ,my new SUGAR SHACK ,MELLISA KAY GOOD BLOWER &SWALLOWER ,YEEE. HAAAA
im ahead of your game i always know lmao ,my new SUGAR SHACK ,MELLISA KAY GOOD BLOWER &SWALLOWER ,YEEE. HAAAA Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Hmmmmmm, how does Blakeslee know about this Melissa Kay thing when it was an ErieTim and LPC fiasco??? Inquiring minds want to know
Because LPC is Blakeslee. The person Blakeslee likes to reference cut him out for post her pictures in here unauthorized. Back to the original question. Has anyone had luck with street walkers?
growth comes with experience i get my lovely freaks on the daily UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA,BUT I WISH I COULD MEET THE LEGEND LPC ,USUALLY THE MOST HATED ,IS THE ONES WHO TO B. THAT PERSONS CLONE ,YUP,YUP
From texting random people using Facebook messenger, like you did on Monday and being turned down..lol
From texting random people using Facebook messenger, like you did on Monday and being turned down..lol Originally Posted by Erietim
screen shot &place it on eccie smarty pants ,do it!!!!!@#@@,SUGAR SHACK IS ALL THAT MATTERS
screen shot &place it on eccie smarty pants ,do it!!!!!@#@@,SUGAR SHACK IS ALL THAT MATTERS Originally Posted by Blakeslee
So, you're asking someone to out real life information??? Is that not a bannable offence?
So, you're asking someone to out real life information??? Is that not a bannable offence?
Originally Posted by luckyman1
says nothing about OUTING
Sure you are!
says nothing about OUTING Originally Posted by Blakeslee
You are asking someone to out real life information. You don't have to actually say it. It was clearly implied
You are asking someone to out real life information. You don't have to actually say it. It was clearly implied Originally Posted by luckyman1
You are asking someone to out real life information. You don't have to actually say it. It was clearly implied Originally Posted by luckyman1
yup
yup Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
yupper better ????