Now all those entering the USA must be tested or show proof of vaccination. But What About . . . .

A policy has been announced that would require all those entering the USA from abroad to be tested and/or vaccinated. Sounds great to me for the time being.

But what about the untold number of unaccounted for foreign nationals that enter every day across our southern border? What about them? Whatever one's views on the concept of open borders, this has got to be a "Super-Spreader Event"!

What do I not understand?
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2021, 06:04 AM
Hypocrisy - they name is maoist DPST fiden administration.
You’ll need more documentation to enter a restaurant than illegals entering the country.
No ID for anything BUT YOU and I need VACCINE PASSPORTS , JUST LOOK TO NY NY
I'm just going to claim to be an illegal alien any time someone asks me for ID.
what a crazy time to live!!!
Right I identify as a illegal , soo I don't need anything ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2021, 09:06 AM
fiden/harris will meet all your needs - confiscated from legally voting citizens - so illegals and non-citizens can vote DPST

Bought adn paid for - courtesy of your marxist local DPST Department of People control.
The only reason that the Biden junta is not testing them is because they WANT COVID outbreaks in red states... That's why they are busing them to red states to try and over-ride the votes of citizens when they plan to legalize them.

You're being replaced... because FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY.
  • Tiny
  • 08-06-2021, 09:38 AM
This is another great reason to get vaccinated -- if you get COVID from an illegal immigrant, it's very unlikely you'll have to go to the hospital.

Thwart Biden's plan to bus COVID-infected illegals to red states. Get vaccinated!
Thwart Biden's plan to bus COVID-infected illegals to red states. Get vaccinated! Originally Posted by Tiny
I wonder if there is ANOTHER alternative that doesn't threaten the health of American citizens....hmmm what could it be?

This is just another reason NOT to get vaccinated. IT's not about our health because if it was.... the Biden regime wouldn't be doing this right?
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Tiny is correct - if you do not have natural immunity vaccination should be considered in concert with your physician.

remember - who developed the vaccine for Wuhan virus with Operation Warp Speed????

President Donald J Trump.

Buck fiden and his marxist criminal cabal
One reason for their flooding Texas And Florida with diseased illegals - is to knowingly sicken the populace in conservative states to lessen resistance to their marxist Coup.

Take care of yourself in order to fight the marxist bastards.

Don't fall into the trap of allowing their politicization of vaccination adversely affect your own health!
According to AP last week ( I know AP WP) were at 70% of adults now sooo science heard immunity
Yea now no ones talking about that Hmm