Hey

512 591 4422
Nm
Admin. Isnt this an advertisement?
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...52&postcount=1

This is how a hooker threADS!

Please take note ladies!
Anything I say or post here I guarantee Winn Dixie will have something negative to say. Never met the guy never seen him or talked to him. He’s weird and try’s to harass me any time he gets an opportunity

Love Beth
I think he's just trying to help you out. Since ads are not allowed, you have to be subtle. It seems that most gals say things like they are bored up in North Austin and could use a nice game of Parcheesi. Or want to know where the best place in North Austin is for iced frappucino. You could even say that you need to get that frappucino before 6 pm or else it keeps you up all night.

You get the drift.
Yes I got it. But that’s not why he’s on my thread. This has been going on for years. Got away from him when oh2 arrived but now I’m back on the E and don’t expect nothing less than him being on every one of my threads or reviews that will come if those are even still allowed
Good grief!

Please reference the link I posted to see how threADing is done. Or not? Looks like providers can post their numbers since its still up??????????