Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Downtown off of lark
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Short, rock hard, amazjng ass, sweet little titties.
Recommendation: God yes
190 hour b2b....

I must inquire, Wilson, can you still have fun?
Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8
190 hour b2b....

I must inquire, Wilson, can you still have fun? Originally Posted by Duckduckgoose1977
Oh yes. Been having plenty of fun here in ROC as places begin to open up. But planning some travel near Albany soon.
If you’ve never seen lily might want to check her site and schedule a visit when she here lol
Lily is back this week for an unusual one day visit. So if you want some pre 4th fireworks check her out. She will be back next week for her usual several day stay.
I am going to try her new soft sensual touch and I will report back.

https://lilyanamassage.acuityschedul...m/schedule.php
Nice. I have an appt tomorrow with an otr therapist that I go to. See how they compare.
Has anyone tried the $50 20min shower option?
It was a year ago or more, but I took the shower option the last time she offered it. It's very slippery and soapy and I was able to touch her body to my heart's content, but the tub was a little narrow and I kept bumping my elbows on the walls.

It was worthwhile, in my book. But I can't say if the service is the same as what I had back then, she might have different rules now - better to ask beforehand?
OK, so I was going to try her new soft sensual touch. I have seen Lily way to many times (mean that in a good way). Lily wore a very nice bra and panty set and was about to start the massage when I changed my mind. I just have to have her naked body on mine, so I changed to my regular B2B and it was as usual. Amazing.

I am sure the new soft sensual touch is very nice but I love the B2B. She will be back Monday. Check her out.

Lily is back this week for an unusual one day visit. So if you want some pre 4th fireworks check her out. She will be back next week for her usual several day stay.
I am going to try her new soft sensual touch and I will report back.

https://lilyanamassage.acuityschedul...m/schedule.php Originally Posted by crazy2old