Encounter: Good time with Porsche........or was it????

User ID: -
Date: 6/13/22
Name: Porsche
Phone: 518 605 1255
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/103766788215
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Wolf Road
Activities: BBBJ, FOV, 69, CFS, CG, Mish, DS, Standing DS nice good dirty talk the entire time we are fucking
Hair Length and Color: Curly, short, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, B size tits, nice ass, tight bald tasty pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Additional: She said that she was not getting a lot of client and that the money is drying up and she and C might head back down state and not return. I told her the economy was bad and that might be the reason. She said that she made tons of money pre covid and covid......but now; "I can't even pay my room bill"..........just tossing that out.
I've tried to get her to do outcall but the response time is always horrible. Maybe guys are looking for fresh and new ladies. I'd see her if getting her here wasnt a hassle
Additional: She said that she was not getting a lot of client and that the money is drying up and she and C might head back down state and not return. I told her the economy was bad and that might be the reason. She said that she made tons of money pre covid and covid......but now; "I can't even pay my room bill"..........just tossing that out. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
She come back down here to Hudson valley and she’ll still be broke. She has lots of bad reviews down here. She didn’t know how to act in newburgh.
She was always rhe money grabber of that crew. Upcharged, tried to make you feel bad for her. She's hot but I've never really enjoyed seeing her. Chelsea is usually fun and man, Camille was amazing but she didn't last long
Whatever happened to the likes of Kerri and Brooke who were both in that crew.
Brooke was pretty damn awesome. She took greek like a champ, us she was usually down for just about anything. I wish she were still around, he'll, id drive a bit to see her if I had to.
Those ladies really had bad situation, surprised some like Keri lasted as long as she did. Handler treated badly, took their $, all had demons, and forced into ridiculously hi volume.
I meant to say Emma