ISO - TV Mounting services

Hello!! I just move into my new place and need to get my TVs off the floor lol. Looking got tv mounting service for 2 TVs. I have 1 mount already but will need another mount for my second tv. Any suggestions would be great. Possibly up to barter for services as well
Too bad, I am not in the area. I do TV mounting because of digital signage. I charge $150 with includes mounting hardware. If you have 70inch or larger, then price increases.
Too bad, I am not in the area. I do TV mounting because of digital signage. I charge $150 with includes mounting hardware. If you have 70inch or larger, then price increases. Originally Posted by Tex9401
Bummer
I’ll do it for IOU for future service. Lol
I use driller toggles, cost more, but each driller toggle carry 45 lbs each.

Bummer Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You tell me where to put the bottom of TV at, and I hit within two inches. I can do with any type of TV mounting brackets.

Bummer Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
  • BLM69
  • 03-23-2020, 06:54 PM
$200 and I'll mount both tv's! I have one mount kit available. Not looking for any action with all the corona mess going around.
$200 and I'll mount both tv's! I have one mount kit available. Not looking for any action with all the corona mess going around. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yea thanks but um no thanks..
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 06:05 PM
Yea thanks but um no thanks.. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Keep on watching those TV's on the floor then LOL, you can't get everything in life blowing tricks off. I have minimum standards DN....sorry
I know someone from ft worth he’s cheap
Pm me I’ll send number
He cuts yards good also ! Lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 06:53 PM
Pm me I’ll send number
He cuts yards good also ! Lol Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
If she can't trade for a bj, she's not interested. Funny you use the word cheap,
Pm me I’ll send number
He cuts yards good also ! Lol Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
PM sent thank you
If she can't trade for a bj, she's not interested. Funny you use the word cheap, Originally Posted by BLM69
I would NEVER let you near me so that's why I declined your offer. Puzzled why you commented when you knew that already Again thanks but no thanks...
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 07:25 PM
I would NEVER let you near me so that's why I declined your offer. Puzzled why you commented when you knew that already Again thanks but no thanks... Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
So sad 😢, I'm really missing out LOL.....don't be so weak minded
Can’t we all just get along and watch TV in separate rooms?...Lol