Guys Who sodomize and Do Drugs Won't Be Good At Anything According To Cowardly Mole People Sneaking In The Shadows Verifying 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😅😂😂🤣

A lot of toxic individuals are misusing the bible to keep tabs on guys who do sodomy. It's based on cult like losers misusing religion. The Bible takes being elite to understand it but now the bottom of the barrel are trying to justify their need for hate by skipping over the rape factor to kill all sodomites and stop them from having babies without confronting them.

I work the streets and know. These folks hide behind religious freedom but beliefs that dumb are a character issue. The first amendment allows you to call their beliefs stupid and they are wrong for getting mad cause free speech goes both ways. On some level they know their beliefs are stupid that's why they're so needy for others to accept their dumb beliefs. Anyway, weak adults who can be peer pressured try to do sacrifices to clients to help game situational thinking they're not capable of doing. So think of them as handicap folks grouping together to protect themselves against being retarded. That's not unfair because they literally don't understand why things happen and have to keep tabs on people because we may lie to them and they're not smart enough to put together what's logical and what's illogical.

These nutcases have self hating gays and trannies they make fun of and send out to find guys who see them to blacklist them. They have self hating drug addicts seeing who's on drugs because drug are the forbidden fruit and they're losers who can't easily get off drugs since they're weak minded. It's just losers wanting the world to cry with them. So bolo. Seriously, be on the look out. These aren't just innocent beliefs, it's basically a self admission to being worthless and less than a person so if you know someone that dumb check yourself by thinking about anything you think is normal about them.... You missed something obvious like having sex with them isn't character. Liking the same sports team isn't character. Living in the same city isn't character. Being the same race or gender isnt character. These are dummies who forgot that they too dumb to understand the Bible and forgot that deviant behavior isn't criminal behavior like murder.

They basically think acts that affect just you is the same as an act that affect others like rape or murder. That is literally the same thought process as a parasite. You don't want to be friends or associated with someone dumber than a parasite.
Maybe this hobby isn't for you.

Sounds like your not enjoying it
Maybe this hobby isn't for you.

Sounds like your not enjoying it Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
Sophie, ignore this guy. Take a quick look at his handful of posts and you'll see a pattern.
Along with his All Providers Are Damage
Along with his All Providers Are Damage Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm the one who's damaged now after trying to read his ramblings. Someone call 911 for me, I think it's caused me to have a stroke!