CanSteve Garvey win a California U S Senate Race

I don’t think so, just to many fruit eaters in that shit hole. It would be refreshing if he could?
Garvey has skeletons in his closet.
Polls show him a lil behind sschiff
Which is not good against an incumbent. Especially the closer to Nov it gets. Only question is would Garvey keep it within single digits.
The answer is no. There won't be a Republican senator from California anytime soon.

What is are fruit-eaters, ace? Are they restricted to shit holes? We got some pretty good fruit grown right here in Texas, you know...

YOW!
Garvey has skeletons in his closet.
Polls show him a lil behind sschiff
Which is not good against an incumbent. Especially the closer to Nov it gets. Only question is would Garvey keep it within single digits. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually polls him a lil up on shit. Doesn’t matter if he was ahead by 15, there are 4 in the race, top 2 go to a run off . If it happens to be Shit and Garvey, that’s a tall hill for Garvey to climb since 3 of the 4 are Democrats.

Harvey has skeletons in the closet? Has he told lie after lie to the entire country stating he had evidence that he just didn’t have.
BTW SHIT ISNT AN INCUMBENT
I fully expect shit to win, like previously stated this is in a shit hole called Californiacate
He is ahead and shit isn’t an incumbent, he is a known liar, but hey it’s a libtard state and that’s what they do best, lie
Spoken like a true statesman!

Harvey is in prison, btw.
Uphill battle all the way for Garvey.

As far as I am concerned, California deserves a dirtbag like Schiff. He is a lying piece of shit, perfect for that liberal cesspool.