Please Read!!!!!

I just want to let you guys know that the last review is not me... So please disregard that review... Please an Thank you...
Haven't seen a recent review of you...
it's not?! Someone should take that off, I passed on you based on that.
I will RTM your post to staff. They should look into this. The review added to your profile is terrible for future business. Your hobby number is different than the one posted on the review, so that should help you some in establishing your identity as being different from the reviewed girl.

I'll send a PM to the author of the review also and maybe he can help you to clear up this mess.

An unsolicited suggestion: As we continue to add more new providers to this board on a daily basis, chances are there will be a few more that will think of using the name Rachel as their working alias. You should consider adding a middle name or last name, maybe both, to your board handle. This will help a great deal in setting your identity apart from all the other working providers.

Mat
This is not the Rachel I saw and Rachel if I made your business bad Im sorry. Different Rachel!!
I hope this glitch can be fixed fast so it does not happen to other ladies. Sorry that it happened to you, Rachel.
That's why i posted the thread in here an also in houston.. thanks bigeddie..
The review has been removed from your que. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Alot of similar named providers and there has been instances where assignments were off.
Considering the sheer volume being assigned, I say y'all are doin a great job - and quick attention to these issues is much appreciated.