BP, Eros, nothing is working :/

BP isn't like it use to be. Seems like no one gets on there anymore. I tried advertising on Eros but haven't gotten any calls yet (even though it's only been 24hrs). My friend told me Eros isn't what people hype it up to be...AFTER I already paid for the overpriced ad. Great timing BFF! lol. I'm a newbie with zero reviews, sooo I'm just stuck. Ughhhh. I'm thinking about joining an agency.
Hey, pictures, menu, prices, incall location or outcall. All things we need. Otherwise, welcome.
Sorry, just saw previous posts. My bad
Lol its okay. I think I posted this in the wrong section though �� whoops.
I think your main problem is that you're outcall only for now. Your rates aren't bad; but they also might be hindering you getting off the ground quickly. Maybe I missed it; but offer a review special or perhaps a special that applies on a return visit from a client.

Dallas is a client's market. I'd imagine most clients come to a provider to get away from what they have (or don't, in some cases). So I'd say maybe share an incall if you can until you can build a client base or get yourself going.
Moved to correct forum
BP isn't like it use to be. Seems like no one gets on there anymore. I tried advertising on Eros but haven't gotten any calls yet (even though it's only been 24hrs). My friend told me Eros isn't what people hype it up to be...AFTER I already paid for the overpriced ad. Great timing BFF! lol. I'm a newbie with zero reviews, sooo I'm just stuck. Ughhhh. I'm thinking about joining an agency. Originally Posted by Shanell Raely
Very sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Please Private Message NYr and he can take care of any questions or concerns you may have. The messaging system here isn't the best so you may need to send multiple times for him to respond.

Thank you and best of luck.
I just looked at your photos.

WOW!

Don't give up, get an incall inn a good area, perhaps a review special, and chat with some other providers for assistance.
Hang in there. I found my (former) ATF on Eros years ago.....long before even discovering Eccie. Not saying its the same as it was a decade ago....just saying be patient; give it some time. If you build it they will cum...uhhhh, come.
BP isn't like it use to be. Seems like no one gets on there anymore. Originally Posted by Shanell Raely
nobody advertises on BP anymore.. there's too many ads.
  • grean
  • 09-15-2016, 08:06 AM
Get verified here. Post some pics. Tasteful, slutty, or down right raunchy pics all good. List your menu. Guys here will happily give you the biz.