On Harry Hines--Help Before My Memory Fades

...and the associated fantasy.

Any veterans of the HH cruise from the late 80's, would you mind helping me so I don't lose this fantasy!

I spent more time & gas cruising HH than I can imagine. It was all new to me and every MP and SC and SW who flashed me drove me deeper into the game. But there was one thing that always intrigued me that I never looked into. On the south end of the strip, on the east side seems like there was an old movie theater. Somewhere in that vicinity, right off HH, was a hotel we would cruise. Most of the time there was a girl or two standing in the window of a room on the lower level. She would flash us as we passed by and I, afraid of the unknown, never stopped.

Anyone ever TOFTT there during this period? Were my early, newbie instincts correct not to stop?
I was only 7 at the time so i def dont remember shit
Did I understand this correctly, you partook of the Massage Parlors, Strip Clubs and Street Walkers on the Hines back in the day, but you were afraid of the whores flashing you for business from a hotel room?!
Did I understand this correctly, you partook of the Massage Parlors, Strip Clubs and Street Walkers on the Hines back in the day, but you were afraid of the whores flashing you for business from a hotel room?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Sure sounds that way, doesn't it? I MUST learn to compose my thoughts.

Nah, I partook of none of those except a few of the adult book stores up there on the north end near Walnut, was it? I just meant that the whole environment was enticing for such a young player. I remember thinking that maybe the hotel thing might be safer but never could get past the instinct.
I miss the high dollar Street Walkers that used to stand on Market Center right across from the Anatole Hotel back in the day...Holy Fuck there was some Hotties out there, I'm talking 9 & 10's!!
I miss the high dollar Street Walkers that used to stand on Market Center right across from the Anatole Hotel back in the day...Holy Fuck there was some Hotties out there, I'm talking 9 & 10's!! Originally Posted by ManSlut

I'm sure I would only be considered a 8 to 8 1/2 in this oh so Wonderful city of Dallas full of Drop Dead Beautiful girls; but Was that Market Center Ave. directly across the St. from the Anatole?
Yes, back in the 80's & early 90's, before the Internet it was "the Place" for high dollar whoring. The Anatole was known as 'the Hotel' for the out of town upper end businessmen sect so guess what stood up and down Market Center?
Yes, back in the 80's & early 90's, before the Internet it was "the Place" for high dollar whoring. The Anatole was known as 'the Hotel' for the out of town upper end businessmen sect so guess what stood up and down Market Center? Originally Posted by ManSlut
And it had the 'go to' breakfast buffet on Saturday morning in Dallas. So naturally, we had to stay overnight on Friday night. You know, for the food. Yeah, that's it...